Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

!^<~*@BHIJEET $@W@NT F@N KLUB*~>^! (Page 81)

Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanah-misra

Originally posted by Amryn

Oh sanah thanx 4 ur good wishes. All da best 2 u as well!
hey all tru fans of Abhi, I jes got 2 c Abhi on kandy floss out of my busy schedule. Abhi was quite tho en kailash was talkin more which was irritatin. But I was realli enjoyin wutchin Abhi laughin all the time en sayin sumthin en tat part aag laga rahe ho LOL
And the last part when they sang 'Allah ke bande' tat was also gr8! I remember when i saw Rahul vaidya live in kuwait on march 31st this Allah ke bande was da first song he started wiv; his voice also sweet en nice. I have tat vdo of Rahul as well en I freshen my moments I had wiv rahul all of his songs were gr8! en he sang which Abhi usually sings on stage aashiq banaya en many recent hit tracks. While I was enjoyin rahul's songs I was realli missing Abhi like anything!
but when I shook Rahul's hand 3 times on stage en backstage I felt tat I touched Abhi's hand as well as rahul is Abhi's dear frndBig smile

thx fr d luck amreen even though i dont have exams .....i still have like a dozen assignments to doCry

and omg!!!!>......can i find d video of that episode from anywhere......its been like a ages since i saw any of his interviewsCry

and its gr8 to know that u atleast got to see rahulBig smile

and yeh thx fr d info jaanEmbarrassed

Ur most welcum sweety yes u don't kno sanah even tho I didn't dream 2 meet rahul 1 day I always dreamt 2 meet Abhi but when I met Rahul my dream came true as this was da first ever autograph of a good celebrity I got  I always dreamt 2 get an autograph of a celebrity i admire en it happen thanxx 2 God!b4 in Usa I went 2 temptation 2004 tat was also dream cum true 2 meet all 6 stars srk,preity rani,saif etc..but I cudn get their autograph nor I was so front of them but In Rahul's show I was so front of him few centi away 4rom him there were many gals en my frn was also there i got 2 take 25 pics of him LOL en my dad was so irritatedEmbarrassed and then at his last song Rahul told ne gals can cum on stage I went there it was jes like a dream cum true i danced wiv him ,was standin jes next 2him en shook hand then on bacstage he talked wiv me I took his autograph en again shook hand en he signed 5 gals autograph includin me en my frn wiv my red penLOLtat was wierd but still i felt good en then he said don't u kno how 2smile LOLthen while leavin I shook hand wiv him twice en gave him a smile he gave me a big sweet smile backBig smilelike this lolLOLhe is realli nice and I am so happy tat when I touched his hand I felt I also touched Abhi cuz rahul is Abhi's dear frnd really sanah it was a gr8! experience. I also posted my detailed experience of Rahul show & 5 pics of him here in forums . sry 4 the long info actually there is more 2 tell but I jes felt like sharin my experience in short en Good luck wiv ur assignments en dont panic!Smile u'll do well!

Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Sanah u can wutch that Abhi vdo in kandy floss on http://www.badongo.net/vid/121570. u can also download it. Enjoy! Smile
silent_shadow IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

iluvabhijeetsaw IF-Dazzler
iluvabhijeetsaw
iluvabhijeetsaw

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
heyy every 1 Smile long time lol. actually me internet wasn't working yesterday n i didn't get a chance 2 come online Cry i was bored all day but it gave me the chance 2 make a collage of abhi's pics which i will show u guys once im completely finished with all the picsBig smile

tc guyz! good luck on all ur exams and assignments! my exams are in late june still lots of assignments and work 2 do untill then. catch u l8er Smile
iluvabhijeetsaw IF-Dazzler
iluvabhijeetsaw
iluvabhijeetsaw

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple320

Originally posted by Fiza

hey every1!!!

can sum1 tell me how i cud get Abhi's book online... i cant find it newhere?? Wink

hey azra...you can buy the book online from www.bagchee.com that's where i got mine from..

that site is very good! i tried it but it was hard 4 me cuz it didn't allow me 2 purchase with canadian dollarsConfused only american or european money which i didnt have but i think i mite have some american cash so will try again 2 get it! i hope it works for me and u azraSmile

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Oh sanah thanx 4 ur good wishes. All da best 2 u as well!
hey all tru fans of Abhi, I jes got 2 c Abhi on kandy floss out of my busy schedule. Abhi was quite tho en kailash was talkin more which was irritatin. But I was realli enjoyin wutchin Abhi laughin all the time en sayin sumthin en tat part aag laga rahe ho LOL
And the last part when they sang 'Allah ke bande' tat was also gr8! I remember when i saw Rahul vaidya live in kuwait on march 31st this Allah ke bande was da first song he started wiv; his voice also sweet en nice. I have tat vdo of Rahul as well en I freshen my moments I had wiv rahul all of his songs were gr8! en he sang which Abhi usually sings on stage aashiq banaya en many recent hit tracks. While I was enjoyin rahul's songs I was realli missing Abhi like anything!
but when I shook Rahul's hand 3 times on stage en backstage I felt tat I touched Abhi's hand as well as rahul is Abhi's dear frndBig smile

thx fr d luck amreen even though i dont have exams .....i still have like a dozen assignments to doCry

and omg!!!!>......can i find d video of that episode from anywhere......its been like a ages since i saw any of his interviewsCry

and its gr8 to know that u atleast got to see rahulBig smile

and yeh thx fr d info jaanEmbarrassed

Ur most welcum sweety yes u don't kno sanah even tho I didn't dream 2 meet rahul 1 day I always dreamt 2 meet Abhi but when I met Rahul my dream came true as this was da first ever autograph of a good celebrity I got  I always dreamt 2 get an autograph of a celebrity i admire en it happen thanxx 2 God!b4 in Usa I went 2 temptation 2004 tat was also dream cum true 2 meet all 6 stars srk,preity rani,saif etc..but I cudn get their autograph nor I was so front of them but In Rahul's show I was so front of him few centi away 4rom him there were many gals en my frn was also there i got 2 take 25 pics of him LOL en my dad was so irritatedEmbarrassed and then at his last song Rahul told ne gals can cum on stage I went there it was jes like a dream cum true i danced wiv him ,was standin jes next 2him en shook hand then on bacstage he talked wiv me I took his autograph en again shook hand en he signed 5 gals autograph includin me en my frn wiv my red penLOLtat was wierd but still i felt good en then he said don't u kno how 2smile LOLthen while leavin I shook hand wiv him twice en gave him a smile he gave me a big sweet smile backBig smilelike this lolLOLhe is realli nice and I am so happy tat when I touched his hand I felt I also touched Abhi cuz rahul is Abhi's dear frnd really sanah it was a gr8! experience. I also posted my detailed experience of Rahul show & 5 pics of him here in forums . sry 4 the long info actually there is more 2 tell but I jes felt like sharin my experience in short en Good luck wiv ur assignments en dont panic!Smile u'll do well!

thx amreen!!!!!! and man u guys are so damn lucky.......i have like not even met either of these famous pple......GOD i am gettin jealous now./........lol.jks......its realli nice to know that rahul was being such a sweetheart!!!!!!!!.........OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!.......thanks fr sharin that amreen sweetie!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

my pleasure. And keep on dreaming u'll surely get 2 meet ur favourite stars!Wink

Go to top