Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

!^<~*@BHIJEET $@W@NT F@N KLUB*~>^! (Page 70)

Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
en faiza I posted abhi cumin 2 uk info long time ago so tats definitely a old info neway thanx 4 makin it more aware 2 uk lucky fans!

iluvabhijeetsaw IF-Dazzler
iluvabhijeetsaw
iluvabhijeetsaw

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Cry

Originally posted by Vaibhavi

hey hi!
i am soooooooooooooo enormously GLAD to see the FNA KLUB progressing!

iluvabhijeetsaw i am sorry ! if mera modem theek hota toh I WOULD HAVE KICKED THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!

hey shruti!!!!!!!! i loooooooooove u muah muah and miss u a zillion!!!!!!!!!!

i thank all the fan klub members!!! from the bottom of my heart!

heyy Vaibhavi... where have u been. missed u!Cry how r ya? plz come around more

iluvabhijeetsaw
iluvabhijeetsaw

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Amryn

en faiza I posted abhi cumin 2 uk info long time ago so tats definitely a old info neway thanx 4 makin it more aware 2 uk lucky fans!

heyy... yes i know it was old news. i just wanted 2 re post where he was and wat he was doing. keeping track lol. he actually was on sabras radio 2 day. and the dinner + dance is in 2 dayz. lucky people in UK!Smile and they also get 2 c him at the asian lifestyle show! thats awome!

iluvabhijeetsaw
iluvabhijeetsaw

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Heyy guys... guess what? i just saw abhi on TV on the show Just Pooja on tvasia (zoom tv) abhi was lokin so cute. i missed a few minutes of the beging Cry so i dib't catch the name of the person with him but i saw the rest. he came with some production house of Indian Idol or some guy he works with... n e wayz on the show they were taking about reality tv. they showed what the janta and other tv production people thought about reality tv. she asked abhi is the reality shws were actually real real and he replied yes ofcourse they are. and pooja was like what about the scripts and stuff and he said weve never held the script in front of our hand. its all real were not told to do something. outr emotions aren't written on the script. it doesn't say ha-ha-ha ( that part was so cute) ir it doesn't say cry here. it's all reality. loved his answer. Then abhi sang lafzon mei so sweetly! Then pooja asked abhi bout his video she asked him if his video was going 2 have women all around in bikinies n stuff ( which i thougth was a very stupid wierd dissapoint kind of question 4 abhi) n abhi was like no it will be like hindhustani all clean very sweet romanticy kind of video there will b girls dancing background stuff like that i dont member his exact words but he was very very very sweet. She then asked if people would enjoy stuff like that and the guy next 2 him said o absolutely. his impact will b great it shows his inner side and stuff like that lol dun meber exact stuff. they talked a little more and then some other peole came on the show. it was all about reality TV. abhi was so cute n sweet.   LOL
Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvabhijeetsaw

Originally posted by Amryn

heyy... yes i know it was old news. i just wanted 2 re post where he was and wat he was doing. keeping track lol. he actually was on sabras radio 2 day. and the dinner + dance is in 2 dayz. lucky people in UK!Smile and they also get 2 c him at the asian lifestyle show! thats awome!

I kno the timings lol after all I posted the info long time ago. en y explanation lol!LOL I said its good tat u made it more aware!

Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by srkfanatic

hey amreen di...kool...tht radio city thingi came on SBS i saw it...u guys can check out the repeat telecast at 10:00 am (DUBAI TIME...nobody's here frm dubai lol!)11:30 am (INDIA TIME)aaw,i didnt kno he was on NDTV also...amreen di..u kno when tht repeats on NDTV?

shruti they showed Abhi & Amit at raidiocity on aprogran 'Night out' as I said b4. it was aired here at 9:25pm lol LOL I was wutchin a serial on star plus en then when they were showin ad I moved 2 ndtv en I saw Abhi en Amit havin fun at latenightLOLI don't kno when they repeat but u definitely kno th time diff between here en ur place as u told me on chat.

~Sanam~ Senior Member
~Sanam~
~Sanam~

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Heyy guys... guess what? i just saw abhi on TV on the show Just Pooja on tvasia (zoom tv) abhi was lokin so cute. i missed a few minutes of the beging Cry so i dib't catch the name of the person with him but i saw the rest. he came with some production house of Indian Idol or some guy he works with... n e wayz on the show they were taking about reality tv. they showed what the janta and other tv production people thought about reality tv. she asked abhi is the reality shws were actually real real and he replied yes ofcourse they are. and pooja was like what about the scripts and stuff and he said weve never held the script in front of our hand. its all real were not told to do something. outr emotions aren't written on the script. it doesn't say ha-ha-ha ( that part was so cute) ir it doesn't say cry here. it's all reality. loved his answer. Then abhi sang lafzon mei so sweetly! Then pooja asked abhi bout his video she asked him if his video was going 2 have women all around in bikinies n stuff ( which i thougth was a very stupid wierd dissapoint kind of question 4 abhi) n abhi was like no it will be like hindhustani all clean very sweet romanticy kind of video there will b girls dancing background stuff like that i dont member his exact words but he was very very very sweet. She then asked if people would enjoy stuff like that and the guy next 2 him said o absolutely. his impact will b great it shows his inner side and stuff like that lol dun meber exact stuff. they talked a little more and then some other peole came on the show. it was all about reality TV. abhi was so cute n sweet.   LOL

hey faiza thanks so much.....seems like a great interview but then all of abhi's interviews r great right...i hope i cud watch itCry

iluvabhijeetsaw
iluvabhijeetsaw

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkfanatic

Originally posted by ~Sanam~

hey faiza thanks so much.....seems like a great interview but then all of abhi's interviews r great right...i hope i cud watch itCry

hey thanx so much faiza.sadly,my zoom tv went off just a week ago.i asked the chanel ppl on phone n they said the channels gone permanentlyCry.i specialy took the chanel cos i had heard tht they show loadz of stuff of abhi on popkorn etc...sadly i'll have no more of zoom.but hey faiza,was that interview the one where abhi was with Tarun katial,the C.E.O of sony t.v. and they were talkin bout reality shows n abhi had worn a pink kinda shirt n his hairstly was the old one..that interview had come 4-5 months ago i guess.i have th epics also.i wish i could watch itCry

Hey shruti... yea thats the one. they show re-runs but i hadn't seen it until yesterday. i remember seeing a few pics also but i couldn't locate them. aww ur zoom tv is goneCry don't worry theres plenty of people 2 keep u updated! tc!

Go to top