Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

!^<~*@BHIJEET $@W@NT F@N KLUB*~>^! (Page 44)

Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkfanatic

Originally posted by aditi_gadiyar

hi ppl !! i dont know how many of u have read AAPKA ABHIJEET, for those of u who havent these r a few lines from the concluding paragraphs from the book which i found really nice n beautiful...
   Yesterday was mine...so is today. but what about tomorrow ?there is no guarantee! what if i fall off the pedestal tomo. if someone else takes my place, and i fall by the wayside? in that case i have no doubt that i will do everything i can to rise like the Phoenix from my own ashes. whether im a hit or flop is not important . once u get the people's love..it remains with u .
   now i can dream of a house of my own in this universe . the pressure to get married will come ofcourse. but i havent thought of a wife yet. all i know is that when i see her i ll know that she is the one. and i have so many female fans . Smile Smile   how can i disappoint them so soon . i remain as always, yours ever,Abhijeet.
cho chweeeeeet !!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

aaaw!!!wow....u revealed it...no prbs,vaise bhi aaj nahi to kal i had to read it na.....wow,that was such a great ending,wow,he ended it by saying about hisHeart "FEMALE FANS"Heart

wowwwwwwwwww thanx aditi realli felt nice 2 read tat Abhi is soooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet. waise yeh book mere pass nehi hainCry I hope 2 get it soon.

iluvabhijeetsaw IF-Dazzler
iluvabhijeetsaw
iluvabhijeetsaw

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
awww abhi's so sweet! nice ending but i havent even read the begining. i desperately want 2 read it and i am trying 2 order online. i made an order vy check and it said US dollars but i can't make a check in US dollars so i dunno bout that but im still gunna try! my friend went 2 india but was unable 2 bring it back 4 m b cuz it costed over her money budget Cry im trying my best

for those who have not read the bio and want 2 order it u can try with this site. it's really good and im pretty sure it will work well. they have numerous payment options. its good for UK and USA residents!check it out! i hope i can get mine soon!

Aapka Abhijeet
simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iluvabhijeetsaw

awww abhi's so sweet! nice ending but i havent even read the begining. i desperately want 2 read it and i am trying 2 order online. i made an order vy check and it said US dollars but i can't make a check in US dollars so i dunno bout that but im still gunna try! my friend went 2 india but was unable 2 bring it back 4 m b cuz it costed over her money budget Cry im trying my best

for those who have not read the bio and want 2 order it u can try with this site. it's really good and im pretty sure it will work well. they have numerous payment options. its good for UK and USA residents!check it out! i hope i can get mine soon!

Aapka Abhijeet

hey i think u can still pay with check...just convert the US amount to ur currency and put that in the check...or u can always email/call them and ask them...i really hope u get to buy it..

iluvabhijeetsaw IF-Dazzler
iluvabhijeetsaw
iluvabhijeetsaw

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple320

Originally posted by iluvabhijeetsaw

Aapka Abhijeet

hey i think u can still pay with check...just convert the US amount to ur currency and put that in the check...or u can always email/call them and ask them...i really hope u get to buy it..

i sent them quite a few emails lol dunnoConfused im gunna keep trying!!! i really hope i can get it!!! hey have u gotten 2 read it urself?

simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
yea..i read it...the first time i finished it in one nite..hehehe..and then i read it again...maybe after my finals are over i'll read it again.. LOL ...but if u guyz lived close to me..i would've bought it for you or i would've given u my book...but too bad..but i really hope everyone can get a copy...cuz it's a nice book if you like Abhijeet and i know all of you guyz love him..so u'll enjoy it a lot.. Tongue
~Sanam~ Senior Member
~Sanam~
~Sanam~

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkfanatic

awww shruti thank u so much for this pic. abhi looks so damn hot!
~Sanam~ Senior Member
~Sanam~
~Sanam~

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi_gadiyar

hi ppl !! i dont know how many of u have read AAPKA ABHIJEET, for those of u who havent these r a few lines from the concluding paragraphs from the book which i found really nice n beautiful...
   Yesterday was mine...so is today. but what about tomorrow ?there is no guarantee! what if i fall off the pedestal tomo. if someone else takes my place, and i fall by the wayside? in that case i have no doubt that i will do everything i can to rise like the Phoenix from my own ashes. whether im a hit or flop is not important . once u get the people's love..it remains with u .
   now i can dream of a house of my own in this universe . the pressure to get married will come ofcourse. but i havent thought of a wife yet. all i know is that when i see her i ll know that she is the one. and i have so many female fans . Smile Smile   how can i disappoint them so soon . i remain as always, yours ever,Abhijeet.
cho chweeeeeet !!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

wow thats so sweet and so thoughtful.....thank u so much for sharin this with us...

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 18 April 2006 at 9:12pm
Manimano Senior Member
Manimano
Manimano

Posted: 19 April 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz srk do upload that popkorn video.. must see that one.. some help mr/ms.. ;)

Go to top