Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manimano thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ohhhooo does someone have that video??? plzzzzzzzz upload???
Fiza thumbnail
wot video is this???

Plz sum1 tell me?? 😭
aditi_gadiyar thumbnail
hey why is this thread so soona-soona ??? no new topics is it ?? 😊
juee thumbnail
HELLO MY DEAR FRNSS....PLZZZZZZZZZ ALL OF U CHEK DAT THREAD CALLD - slam buk--4 asfc n mjfc...

PLZZZZZZ....ITS A REQUEST.....DU IT....PLZZZZZZ 😳

LUVV U ALLLL πŸ˜ƒ

BYEE 😳
Fiza thumbnail
hey juee... replied 2 ur post!!! hope it was helpful!!
simple320 thumbnail
hey everyone...i miss you guyz soooooooooo much...one more exam to go and then i'll be super active again.. 😊
~Sanam~ thumbnail

hey moony and hey guy!!wassup!! how've u all been? i havent been as active in the forum for the past few days. i have like heaps of assignments and exams goin on....

anyway pliz keep on voting for abhi 😊.

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 17 years ago
Amryn thumbnail
nethin new about sweetipie Abhi? jes kno tat he is gonna perform in usa my sis place en canada too. All u lucky gals enjoy!! πŸ˜‰
simple320 thumbnail
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all my exams are over..i am soooooooooo happy and sad at the same time cuz now i'll be bored at home πŸ˜† ....but i am definitely glad to be back to If....my god!!!!! i missed it sooooooooooo much...wut's up with you guyz???? OMG..i heard that Abhijeet's coming to the US and my place...and i really do hope that he comes..so now i have to save up so i can buy the front row tickets and get backstage pass....and figure out wut to wear..and come up with an excuse for my parents...and find out where Abhijeet will be staying..but most importantly i have to decide wut to wear(did i already mention that?)...I will take any suggestions from u guyz...hehehe...
Oh i almost forgot to mention...you guyz prolly know that but i just checked today and ABHijeet didn't win the MTV asian awards.. 😭 ..i kinda knew it cuz JAl had like millions of votes so..but stilll it's soooooo sad....but now atleast we can try to get him the MTV icon awards rite?? soooo vote plz plz plz...
and SHRUTI..nice job at campaigning for Abhijeet...you truly are a great fan.. πŸ‘
~Sanam~ thumbnail
hey moony! wassup! omg ur exams r over...god ur so lucky...mine r still goin on but i came here today to chill out..hehehe
awwwwwwwwww abhi didnt win mtv asian award......thats sad but yea i also figured out jaal wud win. i wish abhi wins the youth icon award...my stupid pc won't let me vote today😑 . it freezes everytime i go on that site to vote
Edited by ~Sanam~ - 17 years ago