Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manimano thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
someone upload it plzzzzzzzzzzzz
simple320 thumbnail
OMG...thank you aditi for the update...i love you so so so much...it was like watching the vid...thank you so much for giving us a detailed update...wow...abhijeet is soo cool..he's so nice..i haven't heard a single person say bad things about him...everyone says he's a humble, down-to-earth guy...He's the BEST!!!!!!
aditi_gadiyar thumbnail
well actually..its going on right now in mtv..but mom pyched coz i ve already seen it twice    😳 😳 n the way she glared...god !! so here im telling u guys this.. 😭   😭 😭
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

lolz~!!!it wuz written that the AFRICAN IDOL-ABHIJEET SAWANT!!!!!!!!
Amryn thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi_gadiyar

the interview started off with cyrus singing Mohabattein lutaoonga..in a totally besura voice in abhi's colony,(standing below a tree).. many ppl gather there n start hitting him..
then he introduces abhi as the first nominee of youth icon award,saying hez the first indian idol n all that..
he climbs up the stairs n knocks the door n guess wat ?? our sweetie opens the door..
he welcomes cyrus n introduces him to his family,his sis is in the background (she has put on major weight )...
his parents r interviewed (i guess in the beginning itself ) n they r very proud of him..his mom says hez always wanted to have an album of his own ....
then abhi n cyrus r seated on the diwan..abhi holding a pillow n they start talking...
(oh !!! im just blank )they start off with his singing history..they show his guru praising him n saying that he has stayed so many days in his house n learnt music...abhi says he was always encouraged by his uncle n stuff...
   then he says that 'mere ghar mein ek chotasa kamra hai' which is his riyaaz room where he practises.. cyrus says that hez a bathroom singer so does abhi also sing in the bathroom..abhi says that he used to sing n then one day he heard someone say 'ABEY CHUPP !!!' n after that he stopped singing in the bathroom..
   then C asks him whether he knew that he would win ,so he says that 'v both had50-50 chances..dint know wat would happen. then he talks about his II experience (with inputs fron sonu n anu , farah praising him n saying that he has proved to b good II) he also says that once anu told him (tumne mere shaayari pe paani pher diye..ye kya gaaya tumne ??? ) so from then he practised even more harder..
   then C tells him that nothing seemsa to have changed in ur life except u r hair style...for this he just gives his big ,sweet ,cute smile...
   then they go down n abhi shows us his car(honda city ) which he had won.. C starts claeaning the car with his T- shirt (hilarious , saying car of indian idol ) . then just behind the car will b his old bike (RAMPYARI i guess thats wat its called ), abhi says 'ek zamaane mein main ye bike chalata tha ' n he just pushes it 2 steps by sitting on it..then those 2 walk on the road ,while children r playing cricket..abhi starts bowling to Cyrus...
   then after the break they come to a restaurant called shalimar which used to b a haunting place for abhi n his friends..C asks him wats good about this place so he says the food.the atmosphere..so C asks this must have been the place for girlfriends as well..so he says .no..but v used to gossip a lot about girls'abey yaar vo ladki,iske saath aise hua n all...
then they play rapid fire round..C: ACTING OR SINGING ?
A: SINGING

C:SUNIDHI OR SHREYA?
A: SUNIDHI
then cyrus gives him a big smile n says good choice ,,tumhare pass sunidhi ka no. hai ?? so abhi replies with a sad face, nahi hai
C: PRIYANKA YA KAREENA
A: KAREENA
Cyrus says if priyanks sees this usse bura lagega..abhi says haan yaar

C: AMIT YA RAHUL ??
AMIT RAHUL RAHUL AMIT
A: DIFF HAI..RAHULAMIT !!HE SAYS

C:BAAL YA BACHHE ???
A :running his fingers thru his hair, BAAL

C: LIVE YA STUDIO RECORDING ??
A : LIVE

C : CYRUS YA NIKHIL CHINAAPAA??
A: NIKHIL , then cyrus says right answer,abhi slaps his back n both start laughing ....

break after the break the 3 of them,amit rahul n prajaka come,,they start singing PAL..
then cyrus asks each one their opinion about abhi..prajakt says hez a sweet guy.very nicen my BIG BROTHER so cyrus gets all excited n says .BHAIYA !!!..USSE BHAIYA BANA DIYA...then amit says abhijeet ke jaisa is duniya mein...... paida ho sakte hain,,kyun nahi..n both cyrus n amit give high-five n laugh..rahul cery seriously says hez a balnced guy n thats how he maintains hismself ,totally balanced n thats wat made him a winner....
then they all start singing 'ye dosti...' ,with abhi doing 'riding bike action ' like a kid...
then they show his wallet in a section called ANDER KI BAAT , his wallet contains 1010 cah n ganeshji's photo (which prajakta ) shows....
then Cyrus ac\sks P something (i dont quite rem ) n he hands r down so C says,haat nahi pakdna,,haath upar karo, so pra says hez my bhaiya yaar...
   then cyrus says v come to the end of the show,,this is abhijeet sawant,very down to earth guy,very humble n nice, may god bless him...(n i really dont rem )
abhi gives C a nice big hug, n music in the backgroung. they all start talking....

by the wat in between they show his snaps from the time he was small to the time he won II..all taken from his biography..damn cute snaps..n also clips from lafzon mein n third video (kya tujhe pata)

thats about it..sorry for the spelling n grammatical errors..hope to do a better job next time..

wow Aditi thanx 4 sharin 😊I guess they shown it on mtv I dont have tat channel nemore😭 tat rapid fire quiz was funny! rahulamit cuz Abhi likes both😆

~Sanam~ thumbnail
hey aditi thank u so much for a detailed update..it was really like watchin it on tv. abhi always knws the right thing to say...the guy is just great. love u abhi!
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
thnxx so much 4 that update! abhi is so cute and sweet! thnx a lot!
aditi_gadiyar thumbnail
no prob guys 😊 😊 i ll try n update on the mtv world chart express special on mon...meanwhile VOTE for ABHI as THE YOUTH ICON FOR THIS YR. ...
aditi_gadiyar thumbnail
no re .. 😭 😭 cant record at home..
aditi_gadiyar thumbnail
HEY ITS OK RE.. V ALL R DOING SO MUCH FOR HIM..IM SURE HE LL WIN..UNLESS ITS ALREADY RIGGED N THEY VE ALREADY DECIDED WHO HAS TO WIN...