Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simple320 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Fiza

hey every1!!!

can sum1 tell me how i cud get Abhi's book online... i cant find it newhere?? 😉

hey azra...you can buy the book online from www.bagchee.com that's where i got mine from..

Fiza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simple320

hey azra...you can buy the book online from www.bagchee.com that's where i got mine from..

thnx simple!!!!!😊

Amryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanah-misra

thx fr d luck amreen even though i dont have exams .....i still have like a dozen assignments to do😭

and omg!!!!>......can i find d video of that episode from anywhere......its been like a ages since i saw any of his interviews😭

and its gr8 to know that u atleast got to see rahul😃

and yeh thx fr d info jaan😳

Ur most welcum sweety yes u don't kno sanah even tho I didn't dream 2 meet rahul 1 day I always dreamt 2 meet Abhi but when I met Rahul my dream came true as this was da first ever autograph of a good celebrity I got  I always dreamt 2 get an autograph of a celebrity i admire en it happen thanxx 2 God!b4 in Usa I went 2 temptation 2004 tat was also dream cum true 2 meet all 6 stars srk,preity rani,saif etc..but I cudn get their autograph nor I was so front of them but In Rahul's show I was so front of him few centi away 4rom him there were many gals en my frn was also there i got 2 take 25 pics of him 😆 en my dad was so irritated😳 and then at his last song Rahul told ne gals can cum on stage I went there it was jes like a dream cum true i danced wiv him ,was standin jes next 2him en shook hand then on bacstage he talked wiv me I took his autograph en again shook hand en he signed 5 gals autograph includin me en my frn wiv my red pen😆tat was wierd but still i felt good en then he said don't u kno how 2smile 😆then while leavin I shook hand wiv him twice en gave him a smile he gave me a big sweet smile back😃like this lol😆he is realli nice and I am so happy tat when I touched his hand I felt I also touched Abhi cuz rahul is Abhi's dear frnd really sanah it was a gr8! experience. I also posted my detailed experience of Rahul show & 5 pics of him here in forums . sry 4 the long info actually there is more 2 tell but I jes felt like sharin my experience in short en Good luck wiv ur assignments en dont panic!😊 u'll do well!

Amryn thumbnail
Sanah u can wutch that Abhi vdo in kandy floss on http://www.badongo.net/vid/121570. u can also download it. Enjoy! 😊
This content was originally posted by: Amryn

Ur most welcum sweety yes u don't kno sanah even tho I didn't dream 2 meet rahul 1 day I always dreamt 2 meet Abhi but when I met Rahul my dream came true as this was da first ever autograph of a good celebrity I got  I always dreamt 2 get an autograph of a celebrity i admire en it happen thanxx 2 God!b4 in Usa I went 2 temptation 2004 tat was also dream cum true 2 meet all 6 stars srk,preity rani,saif etc..but I cudn get their autograph nor I was so front of them but In Rahul's show I was so front of him few centi away 4rom him there were many gals en my frn was also there i got 2 take 25 pics of him 😆 en my dad was so irritated😳 and then at his last song Rahul told ne gals can cum on stage I went there it was jes like a dream cum true i danced wiv him ,was standin jes next 2him en shook hand then on bacstage he talked wiv me I took his autograph en again shook hand en he signed 5 gals autograph includin me en my frn wiv my red pen😆tat was wierd but still i felt good en then he said don't u kno how 2smile 😆then while leavin I shook hand wiv him twice en gave him a smile he gave me a big sweet smile back😃like this lol😆he is realli nice and I am so happy tat when I touched his hand I felt I also touched Abhi cuz rahul is Abhi's dear frnd really sanah it was a gr8! experience. I also posted my detailed experience of Rahul show & 5 pics of him here in forums . sry 4 the long info actually there is more 2 tell but I jes felt like sharin my experience in short en Good luck wiv ur assignments en dont panic!😊 u'll do well!

thx amreen!!!!!! and man u guys are so damn lucky.......i have like not even met either of these famous pple......GOD i am gettin jealous now./........lol.jks......its realli nice to know that rahul was being such a sweetheart!!!!!!!!.........OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!.......thanks fr sharin that amreen sweetie!!!!!!!!😳

This content was originally posted by: Amryn

Sanah u can wutch that Abhi vdo in kandy floss on http://www.badongo.net/vid/121570. u can also download it. Enjoy! 😊

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!thank u so so so so so so much amreen jaanu.....i love yah.....ur d best!!!!!!..........**HUGZZZZZZZ**./....**KISSSSSSS**!!!!!!! !!!!!🤗

yayayayayayayayayayayaa!!!!!!!!😛

iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
heyy every 1 😊 long time lol. actually me internet wasn't working yesterday n i didn't get a chance 2 come online 😭 i was bored all day but it gave me the chance 2 make a collage of abhi's pics which i will show u guys once im completely finished with all the pics😃

tc guyz! good luck on all ur exams and assignments! my exams are in late june still lots of assignments and work 2 do untill then. catch u l8er 😊
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simple320

that site is very good! i tried it but it was hard 4 me cuz it didn't allow me 2 purchase with canadian dollars😕 only american or european money which i didnt have but i think i mite have some american cash so will try again 2 get it! i hope it works for me and u azra😊

This content was originally posted by: iluvabhijeetsaw

heyy every 1 😊 long time lol. actually me internet wasn't working yesterday n i didn't get a chance 2 come online 😭 i was bored all day but it gave me the chance 2 make a collage of abhi's pics which i will show u guys once im completely finished with all the pics😃

tc guyz! good luck on all ur exams and assignments! my exams are in late june still lots of assignments and work 2 do untill then. catch u l8er 😊

good luck 2 u 2😃