Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sanam~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey aditi thank u sooooo much for the interview!! it was great!!! i loved it. abhi was so funny and cute...thanks so much yaar. i really wanna watch it so badly...plz someone upload the vid..plz plz plz!!!Edited by ~Sanam~ - 17 years ago
Amryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_gadiyar

no sanam ,its the same interview with cyrus... n im not exactly scared of my mom,, but she gets really bugged the way im obsessed with abhi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ..she freaked when i bought his book n since i ve already seen that episode twice ,i ll b testing her patience, n she might ban me from watching abhi anymore.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..thats about it..

lol! πŸ˜† Aditi same here my mom is also like tat oh u got up early in da morning 2 wutch Abhi 😳en then after I met Rahul vaidya on march 31 '06' today is my 1 month anniversy may 1 '06'. It was like my unexpected dream cum true where I was dreamin 2 meet Abhi onli. But after I met Rahul I became a fan of him too so I also have sum pics of him stored in comp en my mom said Oh now u started 2 go back of him 😳I said Mom kno ya but I am still da biggest fan of Abhi only no one can take his place.

Hey which vdo r u talkin about I used 2 have mtv but now I don't have😭

Is it tat vdo where Abhi's frns rahul, Amit talk bout Abhi based on Mtv youth icon? sum of my frns saw tat but am not sure if this vdo ur talkin bout. plzzzzzzzzzz upload the vdo 4 us. I'll be grateful 2 u.

craZEEinlove thumbnail
i loove the 1st page!! Abhiii is sooooo cuute!!!! but gotta sayy they gave betta clothes 2 SAndeep when he won..lol
~Sanam~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: craZEE4u

i loove the 1st page!! Abhiii is sooooo cuute!!!! but gotta sayy they gave betta clothes 2 SAndeep when he won..lol

hehe yea zee abhi is really really cute...i love him...and sandeep is cute aswell😊. yea sandeep did get better clothes in the finals compared to abhi when he won last yr. sandeep got to wear like a suit and all...it was more formal...must say sandeep looked great....still i liked abhi's aswell....he looked awesome in it but then abhi looks great everytime no matter what's he's wearing!!

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 17 years ago
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
WOW! thnx so much aditi! wonderful update! i sadly don't have MTV 😭 and your updates r just great! i can't thank u enough! abhi is so cute and sweet! he is just soo adorable and humble. abhi is so great! πŸ˜ƒ
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
Abhijeet will be performing in a concert around USA, Canada and other areas along with himesh reshamiya, vinit, himani and alisha! Abhijeet in Canada! that is just great! can't wait!

Aap ka Saroor

Early Fall 2006. Himesh Reshmiya,Vineet,Himani , Alisha Chennai & Abhijeet sawant with bollywood dancers and musicians , to book & promote show in your city --vijay Taneja 703-623-0500([email protected]) July 28, 2006 Atlanta August 4 Vancouver August 5 San Francisco August 6 Calgary August 7 Edmonton August 11 Houston August 12 Dallas August 13 Los Angeles August 18 Orlando August 19 Boston August 25 Detroit August 26 Chicago September 1 Toronto September 2 New York September 3 New Jersey September 10 Virginia

for more info visit: www.bollywoodconcerts.com

or Click here
simple320 thumbnail
Thank you ADITI....... I love You so so so much....i loved every bit of that interview...man!!!!! i can not believe i missed the show....it was soooo cute...whenever u were explaining it, i could picture abhijeet doing all the stuff...ahhhhhhh oh why did i have to miss it??????? 😭 but thank you
simple320 thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG....i think i just had a heart attack...Abhijeet is coming to Dallas in August????????????? plz plz plz tell me this is true...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! he's coming here????? i'm soo excited, and scared, and happy, and worried..oh GOD...i gotta start planning for it....Thank you so much for the news.....
aditi_gadiyar thumbnail
hey no prob ppl ... but the update is not half as funny as the show was, esp the way abhi was jacking ranvijay..ya abhi ll b there in us for over a month,so ppl out there...dont miss it..though i ve been to his concert, couldn get an autograph or meet him,the crowd here was wild,so all the best with u ppl, hope u atleast get to meet n speak with him...shruti u r just tooooo lucky 😊 πŸ‘
Amryn thumbnail
plzz neone upload Abhijeet's vdo shown on mtv. I requested sumone but she didn reply. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz sumone pm me the vdo.
thanx!