Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ur da best person 2 answer dis question shruti bocz u seen him in person!!! πŸ˜‰

He looked nice neway πŸ˜‰ 😳
Fiza thumbnail
im keep trying 2 vote for da mtv awards but he keeps saying that page not available 😭
Fiza thumbnail
aray shruti.. y u saying thnx... i know alot of ppl r jealous of dis including me πŸ˜‰ 😳

i gotta go!!

take care jaan

luv ya
simple320 thumbnail
oh my god...it's amazing how after just one lil performance, abhijeet is being criticized left and rite...it's so shocking...i agree that he was not that good but he's not a complete besura or else he wouldn't have won II...and the stuff about his weight πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....are we really running out of things to talk about in this forum?...but after seeing threads about the judges and sonu, i feel better..cuz if ppl can write nasty things about such talented and respected ppl then abhijeet is still new and fresh...but it's still sad 😭
Fiza thumbnail
hey simple... i agree wid u totally... πŸ˜‰ i dont know y ppl r making such as a big deal out of it bcoz Abhi always sings well otherwise he wudnt have bcome II

its just really silly

😑
simple320 thumbnail
thanks fiza...i thought no one will reply to this msg...hehehe...it really hurt me and it makes me so mad when morons make unnecessary comments like aBhijeet can't sing and he's a complete besura... 😑
Fiza thumbnail
i totally agree... i get soooo mad too wen they say stupid things like that!!!!

we both think alike!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
~Sanam~ thumbnail
hey guys only 4 more days of voting left!!!!!!! keep on voting for abhi!!
~Sanam~ thumbnail
gosh yea iam so shocked at how the ppl here can critise abhi so much!!!! he doesnt do as well in just one performace and ppl start throwin stones at him from all directions...but they can surely overlook other worse performaces and singers. and the thing about his weight!! wow....
when someone says something about say...monali's or other contestants weight ppl r too quick to tell them not to get so personal and stuff but when it's abhi...everyone calls him fat....which is he soooo not!!!!!
iam just stunned at how ppl can behave towards others and not care about other members feelings.
Edited by ~Sanam~ - 18 years ago
~Sanam~ thumbnail
hey guys...abhi looked so cute in the finals na..
it was so cute when he said that he's still scared to perform infront of the judges...it shows that he hasnt changed a bit. he was thoroughly enjoying the show and was cheerin for sandeep while givin him the guitar..that was so cute and charming...
the guy is absolutey amazing....