!^<~*@BHIJEET $@W@NT F@N KLUB*~>^! - Page 34

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by simple320

my exam was good...one down a million more to go πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...so wut's up with you?...hey is II finale this sat?..are they gonna show it in Aussie on the 22nd too?

iam fine yaar...just had the most borin class of my life eva πŸ₯±yesssss the finale is this sat!!! can't wait!

hey i gotta go for my tute now...

byeeeeeeeee twinπŸ˜†

UR ABSOLUTELI RITE..SHRUTI DEAR...NO1 CAN TAKE D PLACE OF OUR CUTYPIE ABHI... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
ABHI IS D BESTEST... πŸ€—
hi everytbody i m not able to download the popkorn video everytime i click on the site it shows download with premium , can someone help me out plz i m desperate to watch the video
even i too cannot download the popkorn video. pls tell me how to download ya pls bolo ki kya kya batein hui popkorn mei??
hey mousumi...even i m also nt able 2 download dat video... 😭
sum1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help us.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😭 😭

... u can watch the video online if u cant download it, here is the link.. enjoy πŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5zcR6Xsoz8

let me know if it works for u..

Edited by Manimano - 18 years ago
heyy manimano!!! THNX 2 U I WAS ACTUALLY ABLE 2 VIEW THE VIDEO! THNX SO MUCH! c actually i downloaded the video from both links but had no success watching it on my computer. it was wierd. my computer wasn't cooperating 😑 . it kept saying error wen playing it and i was only able 2 hear the audio. πŸ˜• n then u came 2 the rescue πŸ˜† i got 2 c abhi! he was so cute! thnxx sooo muchhh!!! ❀️

~faiza~

Originally posted by simple320

oh my god..i just finished watching the vid...wow..it was an awesome game...i loved the "nainsafi" part too... and the part where rahul says that "haar jeet ke peeche ek aurat ka haat hota hai..." πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....hahahahha...that was funny...

I totally agree! it was sooo cute and funny.πŸ˜† abhi is so sweet. LOL thnx meenal. πŸ˜†

Thanx to acme once again! 😊 Hey I have seen the vdo atlast at first it took hours 4 me 2download the vdo en then my comp wasn't playin the vdo but I cud onli hear da sound mostly of rahul cuz it is an avi large size file then i had 2 dowload a new player to help me play the vdo; tat took me an extra hour then I cud see after so many stress. Oh my god I was soooo excited 2 c the vdo Panna is realli naughty as he was not letting Amit 2 do his shot πŸ˜† Abhi was so sweet& innocent en Rahul was so smart, sweet en funny when he was dancing wiv Abhi πŸ˜† . waise his face is slim now in vdo when I saw him in kuwait march 31 '06' closely while takin autograph en shakin hand wiv him 3 times he had muscles as he removed his denim jeans jacket en his face was also bigger than in dis vdo πŸ˜† en quite healthy.realli felt nice 2 c all of them!
the site which acme gave was
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2R02PI8UHere if u want u can download the whole vdo en see wheneever u want at one goπŸ˜‰ Edited by Amryn - 18 years ago