!^<~*@BHIJEET $@W@NT F@N KLUB*~>^! - Page 29

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by srkfanatic

awww shruti thank u so much for this pic. abhi looks so damn hot!

Originally posted by aditi_gadiyar

hi ppl !! i dont know how many of u have read AAPKA ABHIJEET, for those of u who havent these r a few lines from the concluding paragraphs from the book which i found really nice n beautiful...
   Yesterday was mine...so is today. but what about tomorrow ?there is no guarantee! what if i fall off the pedestal tomo. if someone else takes my place, and i fall by the wayside? in that case i have no doubt that i will do everything i can to rise like the Phoenix from my own ashes. whether im a hit or flop is not important . once u get the people's love..it remains with u .
   now i can dream of a house of my own in this universe . the pressure to get married will come ofcourse. but i havent thought of a wife yet. all i know is that when i see her i ll know that she is the one. and i have so many female fans . 😊 😊   how can i disappoint them so soon . i remain as always, yours ever,Abhijeet.
cho chweeeeeet !!!! 😳 😳

wow thats so sweet and so thoughtful.....thank u so much for sharin this with us...

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 17 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz srk do upload that popkorn video.. must see that one.. some help mr/ms.. ;)
hi shruti...how are you?...did you record it on a vcr or a dvd?..
well, from video cassette you'd have to put it on a dvd and then u can upload it...but it's a lot of work.. πŸ˜”
Originally posted by srkfanatic

aaw,but how do i put it on the dvd then??πŸ˜•..hehe...so..its ur college time now ??

u can take it to the local indian video store and they can do it for u ... i did that once....

yea it's my college time..i'm getting ready and talking to you at the same time..hehehe..i'll let u know when i have to go..

hi srk.. ya simple is right, its alot of work..
but u know it will be deeeply deeeplyy deeeeeeeeeplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy apreciated;) u know... ;)
sorry i was eating breakfast..hehehe..but i gotta go now..you guyz keep talking...bye everyone
ya shruti??? ur the one who met abhi in Dubai, lucky u:) well i am at work so i cant answer quick.. now shruti i was looking forward to that episode of pokorn.. do u know if someone else have it?
i also missd dat episd....plzz ne1 upload d video...