Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sanam~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: simple320

sanam..i'm here too..oh i just sent you the biggest pm...so sorry u have to read all that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

no worries moony i managed to read it all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 18 years ago
nanditaverma thumbnail
hi everyone this my first post on this fan club so whats the news with abhi does anybody know about the upcoming movies in which abhi is singing
aditi_gadiyar thumbnail
hey guys i got the book AAPKA ABHIJEET today..its just soooo cute..though i haven finished reading it,its really nice..must read for his fanatic fans... 😊 😊
simple320 thumbnail
hey Shruti...i miss you yaar...i haven't seen u online for a while...everytime i come you're offline and everytime you come i'm offline....thank you sooooooo much for your compliments...i'll post more vids soon...but i think u guyz have all the vids that i have...have you seen the yaaron concert?..cuz i have that vcd...
simple320 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_gadiyar

hey guys i got the book AAPKA ABHIJEET today..its just soooo cute..though i haven finished reading it,its really nice..must read for his fanatic fans... 😊 😊

hey aditi...i'm moonmoon....isn't the book great?...i hope everyone buyz it so then we can all talk about it...like in a book club...hehe

Amryn thumbnail
Hi everyone how r u all? Anything new about Abhi I miss him a lot I have seen him last on high life dubai! nethin new???
~Sanam~ thumbnail

ok guyz..since no one is online and i'm bored..i am uploading my absolute fave interview of abhijeet(although all his interviews are awesome)...and i know most of yall have seen it..but still enjoy!!! πŸ˜ƒ

watch online

Download

hey i love this interview! abhi talked so sweety abou this fans. i never get tired of watchin this one over n over again😊

simple320 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Sanam~

hey i love this interview! abhi talked so sweety abou this fans. i never get tired of watchin this one over n over again😊

i love this interview too...my fave part was when he read the first letter and he said that "bhagwan kare main usse jaldise miljaoon ya woh mujhe miljaye..ek baar to sahi.."...that was soooooooooo sweet and the way he said it he looked liked he really wanted to meet her too..hehehehe..he is the nicest celebrity and the nicest person i've ever seen....

iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
Moonmoon thnx so much 4 uploading this interview! i luvv it. abhijeet is lookin so cute! abhijeet is really the sweetest person ive ever seen and behalf of being a celebrity he gives back all he can 2 his loving fans. aww all the cards r soo sweet! the cartoon πŸ˜† abhi was soo cute! he luvz his fans so much. πŸ˜› a bigg πŸ€— 4 abhi and πŸ‘ for his accomplishments! we luv u abhiiiii ❀️
~Sanam~ thumbnail

i love this interview too...my fave part was when he read the first letter and he said that "bhagwan kare main usse jaldise miljaoon ya woh mujhe miljaye..ek baar to sahi.."...that was soooooooooo sweet and the way he said it he looked liked he really wanted to meet her too..hehehehe..he is the nicest celebrity and the nicest person i've ever seen....

he sure is the nicest person ever. u knw this morning when i woke up...the first word i heard was Abhijeet Sawant!! the indian radio announcer was talkin abt abhi sayin he's such a down to earth guy...a great singer and other good stuff about him....

wat a great start to my day ha!😊

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 18 years ago