Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: srkfanatic

oh wow even tang is on june..wow...but sanah is a gemini n i am a ceancerian, bout u tang??

aw cancerian my dads also cancer ...hes july born.....tang has left we'll ask her when she comes bac😃

simple320 thumbnail
hey shruti...i missed you too yaar...yea on the back of the book, it says 95 rupees...but it's ok..cuz it if was 950 rupees, the normal ppl wouldn't buy it...but abhijeet said a lot of other things about his sister too..she is really nice..infact is whole family is nice..hehe..ok i gotta go to class now..i'll come back later..bye guyz..and bye shruti...nice talking to you yaar...

hehe,gotto wait for tang!!

oh and shruti i also found another similarity ..even i was in UAE 8 months ago.....i lived in abu dhabi fr 11 year.,i shifted to aus last year august😭

oh my god sanah!!another co-incidence!!well i live in dubai...wher do u like more aussie or abu dhabi???i guess hamara janam janam ka rishta hai!!!

aw i like aussie more.😭.....but i miss abu dhabi and dubai and sharjah 😭.....it was so much fun in DSF and everything.....i miss uae😭........even i think we have a long long bond hehe😆😃

WHY U CONFUSED DEAR??????

I stayed in abu dhabi actually but then my dad got a job in sharjah so only my dad moved to sharjah and me my bro and mom stayed back in abu dhabi coz of my moms job and everything, we had to stay apart fr 3 years and we went to sharjah often....so yeh and i love dubai its kool........so i miss all d three places😭

even i think we have along bond.dubai is better than abu dhabi na??even i luv the DSF n stuff,hey sanah,did u hear bout the SKI DUBAI,it sure is the place to be,so much has changed in dubai....oops this is an abhi fan club!!sorry to go off-topic..lol

i like ur sigyy yaar!!how did u make it,i am so bad at it😕

yeh dubai is better than abu dhabi i agree.......yeh my cousins and frnds dere told me abt ski dubai .......i am sure it must be gr8.....dubai is developing all d time....😃

i just gave d pics of abhi that i wanted in my siggy and d colours i wanted///////i got it made in d siggy and avatar shop.....i love my siggy too😆

COOL SIGGY,and avatar too but not better than my abhiii!!!!!!

hehe i know ......lol😆

hehe,i thought u felt bad 😳

nope i didn't coz i know abhi is better than apoorva so why shud i feel bad😃

simple320 thumbnail
hey shruti..i'm back yaar....yea i'm positive it's 95 rupees..why? what's wrong with 95?

thanks dear😊