•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
In Dhoop Kinare ..Dr.zoya was never thrown out of the hospital.They show love evolving at the hospital. Dr.Ahmed tell her slowly how much he cares for her and she sees it in his eyes.
 How are they planning to get back Dr.Nidhi back to Kotnis General or are they ?? How are they going to evolve this love?
Very good question and one all of us are asking ourselves and each other also...Lets see how they get her back...Ashu only will get her back...or if some other way is thought of lets hope it is a good one...
Oh dear pls dun ...link a classics name wid this saddistic show...Dk/ahmer-zoya were a class apart...it was a love story there...its a sob story here!
Whatever it is th reason to get Nidhi bck...i hope its logical...(bt it mite b too much to ask th cvs i guess)
I agree with you Dhoop kinare was a classic and there was so much emotions but less sobbing . Here there's so much more sobbing !!!

I hope they use right logic to bring her back. I wonder ekta maiya and her brains would only know the answer !!! Or maybe they won't bring her back ... I really want to see the clips from the promos when u type the name naino ki bhasha on youtube ..there's a whole lot of promo clips and they were beautiful..god knows if we'll get to see all that !!!

If the makers of KTLK lack the creative vision to make a good show, why the hell did they even dare to even try adapting KTLK from DK...OMG what a shame 👎🏼

Originally posted by esha

If the makers of KTLK lack the creative vision to make a good show, why the hell did they even dare to even try adapting KTLK from DK...OMG what a shame 👎🏼

so u still feel that KTLK is an adaptation of DK..🤔 I feel like I m watching a serial where the  main leads are doctors and they have a big age difference and this reminds me of DK, that's it..