fatty1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
does anyone know when aryan will come back in the show?😕 we're so behind in the u.s./canada that india/uk makes fun of us so badly that we urgely want to know!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
at which part are u?..well aryan will come back after tht sahil guy who wants to get married to durga..after durga knows and sahil fails in succeeding.then aryan will come
fatty1 thumbnail
we're in the part where guruma starts to stay in aryan's house, uma starts to stay in khusi's house, and their relatives now know the origin between timir and mahir!😊
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
well now guruma will bring dr sahil home..his real name is sahil..but he will tell them tht his name is ammmmm..i dont remember well..but then guruma and sahil will be kicked out by durga and then aryan will come
sarina_202 thumbnail
wat about doctor hritik? who the hell is he?  i mean i thought that he was going to marry durga..
fatty1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestgirl_211

well now guruma will bring dr sahil home..his real name is sahil..but he will tell them tht his name is ammmmm..i dont remember well..but then guruma and sahil will be kicked out by durga and then aryan will come

actually his real name is hritik!😃

fatty1 thumbnail
why would the doctor and guruma get kicked out of the house by durga? what did they do that made durga angry?
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HEY!!! the Sahil thing sparked that, in Kkoi Dil Mein Hai after Arjun died, Sahil came into Kajal's life. I kno its a wierd reference, but hey it works fer me

pardesi thumbnail
isn't aryan dead?last time i saw that hw was dead in
an accident bcuz of khushi.
fatty1 thumbnail
then he'll come back within three weeks from now in the u.s. and canada.😃