A letter to CVs-Story to next level

Posted: 12 years ago
Dear CVs,
  We are watching this show from past 6 months. We were all introduced to characters. First they were mere sketches but we now know in and out of them.Infact so much that if something different is shown, we know its out of their character. They are not that. Up till now the story was about all the characters along with Arnav and Khushi. Now everyone is the show have been comfortably settled. So its high time to take the relationship between Khushi and Arnav to next level. So far we have seen their journey from strangers to acquaintance to relatives. From Arnav's side we can see that spark. But from Khushi's POV what ever they had ,its all water under the bridge.
  You have established the story well enough to take it to next level. If you drag more, it will be seen as a mere drag. Its high time to show some improvement in their relationship. So please do consider this request.
From a fan who is suffering from obsessive complusive disorder about IPKKND.

ARHI fans:Please click the like button or add comments if you all wish the same.

agree... their love story needs to start asap... the leads need to get back the focus
Originally posted by mommamia

Dear CVs,
  We are watching this show from past 6 months. We were all introduced to characters. First they were mere sketches but we now know in and out of them.Infact so much that if something different is shown, we know its out of their character. They are not that. Up till now the story was about all the characters along with Arnav and Khushi. Now everyone is the show have been comfortably settled. So its high time to take the relationship between Khushi and Arnav to next level. So far we have seen their journey from strangers to acquaintance to relatives. From Arnav's side we can see that spark. But from Khushi's POV what ever they had ,its all water under the bridge.
  You have established the story well enough to take it to next level. If you drag more, it will be seen as a mere drag. Its high time to show some improvement in their relationship. So please do consider this request.

ARHI fans:Please click the like button or add comments if you all wish the same.

I think story is developing ...and I would like to request everyone to wait and watch this story...I seriously dont't want everyone to write their side of the story and contact CVs because thn they start moving story too quickly and we don;t get chance to see the actual meaning behind the story...so pllss..😊
Originally posted by nitashaj83

I think story is developing ...and I would like to request everyone to wait and watch this story...I seriously dont't want everyone to write their side of the story and contact CVs because thn they start moving story too quickly and we don;t get chance to see the actual meaning behind the story...so pllss..😊

What I meant by the post is slow and steady. It should movr ahead now. All the characters have been established and they have achieved what they wanted. Now it should be more ARHI story ..Let them take their own sweet time. No issues.
oh okkk😉. After watching today's episode...i think story willl pick up the speed...😉
The story is moving in all other issues except ARnav and Khushi's love confession. So please move the story of main leads.
Sandhya, I totally don't disagree wid u. I mean yes now its high to concentrate lil more on leads n their love. More rabba ve needed badly n madly. But wid d pace of story, I am ok wid it.
a little more focus on the leads now...realization to the least
Originally posted by mommamia

Dear CVs,

Blue part : Very,Very true 😊I just made a post about how the characters are bipolar.Cvs think that we don't notice some things,but as U said,we can clearly tell when something is out of character.If you have time,check out that post of mine and add your input.
Red part : I couldn't agree more . They have laid a pretty strong foundation. LA's track,in MY opinion lasted for too longg,she was around for 4 months and her track contributed a lot to the show because Arhi could interact,Khushi felt the jealousy and Arnav realized that he isn't a part  healthy relationship,BUT now I'm glad that she's out of the way after laying out a strong foundation for Arhi. If CVs STILL don't progress their story then it will be an absolute drag.
I have to agree with you here... And I don't even care for rabba ve's, TFC's, eyelocks etc at this point.  I just want their stand-still love story to move forward like you said. The creatives have completely obliterated the focus of this show for the past two months. When I watch this daily, I get a sense that ArHi are just supporting roles in this show... UGH They're supposed to be the LEADS!! and I barely see them onscreen for more than 2 minutes these days...
So  I agree, the central focus of this show now should be brought back to Arnav and Khushi...
Edited by -.-RajeevK-.- - 12 years ago