Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

make life hell for him and then give him (Page 2)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Mona needs to accept she is not a super woman...She keeps volunteering "main hoon na. Main sab sambhal loongi"  She has to learn to know her limits...Just because Anu & Ambaji supported her latest business venture does not mean she should carry it on tooo much and take them all for granted...She is not a bad person...But by offering too much she is not able to manage and ends up being late or make some mistake..

She tries to please everyone in that process she ends up hurting someone she loves or herself..

I cant stand people as Mona...FOr me they dont exist...Even apologizing on someone else's behalf is not right...By that they are trying to look good and the other person ends up looking worse than they were...

Anu is acting bit overly jealous person but he also is under a lot of stress due to ketki's surgery..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesrayadallieuknaik99

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by rayadallie

Originally posted by sherma

i agree she is immature,but the thing is that she ia a sweet girl,wateever(except karan-hetal chandigarh trip) she does is not wid bad intenetion for any1,if i wld be mona i will hate a person lik ketki,bijal,hetal,goldie etc in my life,will try or hope for taht person to go from my life as soon as possible,but mona hopes good fro all of them.she was the 1 who took initiative to get food in hospital,she prayed 4 ketki but cause of her imatureness she got late,and add to it she was on phone wid aditya when she was bck

No doubt that Mona is  a great person and whatever she does is with good intentions. But she need to think further than just being nice. She need to be choose her battles as the old people would say. Not everyone one you would be nice too. She has to remember she is married and cannot think about herself only and assume that her husband will be fine with whatever she does because he trust her. She needs to re rational in her thinking or else it can cause problems for her in thelong term
i agree,if i think i will make my husband life hell if he is overfriendly wid any of his cerlicks.
but just found anu little  rude cause he was shouting at mona in front of so many people.i just feel if he is angry he shld show it alone,not like this.

True. He should take out his anger in Mona's presence only as it is embarrassing for Mona when he does it in the presence of others.

Go to top