DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: preep

i think juhi will go to secret room and watch sky talking abt her

hope she is given less food in secret room...😈 😆
juh_90 thumbnail
i want amar to go.. bcoz as he said THIS IS GAME SHOW.. he is the only person in the house who is playing a correct game..!! and if BB has some brains.. then AMAR is perfect for the secret room..!!
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
If there is a secret room this time it won't be used for than two days. I voted for Juhi. Ek to uski main main main nahin sunni padegi. Second, she may learn a thing or two about Sky. For example, if she had heard Sky telling Sunny ki Juhi ka bura waqt aa gaya hai, Juhi would not have spared him. Equations will change but last week main change ho bhi jayenge to kya banega!?🤔
jenny-zee thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovetrashtv

If there is a secret room this time it won't be used for than two days. I voted for Juhi. Ek to uski main main main nahin sunni padegi. Second, she may learn a thing or two about Sky. For example, if she had heard Sky telling Sunny ki Juhi ka bura waqt aa gaya hai, Juhi would not have spared him. Equations will change but last week main change ho bhi jayenge to kya banega!?🤔

Very well analyzed.I like your opinion.Lets hope Big boss people think like you :)
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My take is first i don't think there would be a secret room. There would not be any elimination but all would stay in the house specially if Mehak enters this week because she would already be knowing that one person is in the secret room.

The person going inside the secret room usually comes back after the nominations which means that the plans would be to actually save the person from nominations and directly moving him/her to finals which points either Juhi or Sunny would go in there as looks the way BB is favoring the group.

By another logic a person is sent to the secret room usually has the potential to use it to his/her advantage and creates rucks from what he/she sees and hears but here he/she would not be able to use it as there would be no nominations after that.
its Sid who should go into secret room , he irritating me by his lewd face!