Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

why do we like bad turned good? (Page 3)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 10:09am | IP Logged
LOLnow that u put it that way it ofcourse makes perfect senseWink
...there is no sense in trying to sense what someone else sensesLOL

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 10:34am | IP Logged

everyone has good points here...

It is important to remember that every one feelings are involved and respect them for that and I think any relation can be better when we respect others feelings.

Another important aspect in any relation is that we need to compromise at some stages to some extent. If not no relation will last.

It is key to have faith and understanding and communication is biggest factor that should remain between couples all the time.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 10:36am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapagree smisha
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 11:12am | IP Logged

I think atleast we (group members) are learning better from these serials.

I sometimes get worried what are they showing and what will the younger generation learn(though I am not old. younger in the sense teenagers and below)....

but I am glad to see the opinions posted here are so matured and good...ClapClapClap

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Phew!!! Explosive comments Folks. Each said what their thoughts are on this subject and i am totally impressed with you guys!Smile

Indeed,Smisha we all in the end have to accept other's and self flaws to make a relationship work as Nobody is perfect. Understanding each other is the key and having communication with each other.

Mostly we are showed what the makers feel is right although we at many times don't agree with their logic. Kajal went back to Arjun because of the baby.

At first we were showed that Pooja disliked Ronit but now they are show that Ronit and Pooja are beginning to like each other.

So in the end its the makers show us what they find is correct dispite we may not agree with their way of thinking.

-Rifhat

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
very true smisha... I agree with you on nobody's perfect and also agree with you guys on communication is the most important thing. But for me even if armaan (jjkn) starts communicating with jassi I won't like him with her still. I don't know if I'm just sterio- typed or something but ... PURAB AND JASSI!!!!! LIVE ON!!!!!! Wink
Prema Groupbie
Prema
Prema

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
My two-bit thoughts! Our perception of people, I believe, are colored by the needs of the moment/ hour/ phase/ time. So, yes, over a period of time our acceptance of people can also change, and change dramatically. When there is maturity, when there is centeredness, then decisons are taken with greater clarity and the decisons would more or less be the correct ones. Acceptance is something beautiful provided we know how to make it a dynamic one. Acceptance, when kept passive, leads to irresponsibility, lack of commitment, and cowardice. I believe Jassi, in her own naive way was giving Armaan a chance for redemption. Can you imagine how are lives would be if we were given no chance to redeem, to change, to grow? A nightmarish thought indeed!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:53am | IP Logged
   Yes prerna,you are right.And as it is turning out,Jassi's persevierence just might pay off.

Go to top