Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

You dont have any RIGHT!! (Page 3)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

ClapWell said Maris!...liked your analytical take on the actions of RAYA.Ram excelled in the role of the ballistic guy who didn't want to spill out  his  sordid secrets ofhis past...very defensive behaviour..then ducking for cover under the pretext of feeling suffocated and work...Angry over everything and liked it when he  putKlep mammu in his place...His embarrassment is shown during the flashbacks.
On another note...maybe waiting patiently would have done the trick...Remember in the boat during HM track ...out of the blue he shared an emotional moment abt his Dad with Priya... maybe ..similarly in an unguarded moment he would have shared about his past abt Apeeksha and his mom with Priya..who knows? It's difficult for men to express their emotions...It's when they don't feel threatened they spill out their fears and secrets to the woman whom they can trust
Avi well said.. Any person in an unguared moment and when their mask is not in place will give a glimpse of their soul and their true emotions.. Ram right now is nowhere near that.. His insecurities, fear(of both losing Priya and her knowing his sordid past) have all alienated him from her... The best solution is let Apeksha reenter his life, let that damn secret come out into the open..Let it all be laid out for everyone(including us ) to form their own opinions..Enough of this rigmarole..Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919SriBleo4evermonamie111avivakirk

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Maris,you hit bullseye.exactly true.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08avivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Originally posted by avivakirk

ClapWell said Maris!...liked your analytical take on the actions of RAYA.Ram excelled in the role of the ballistic guy who didn't want to spill out  his  sordid secrets ofhis past...very defensive behaviour..then ducking for cover under the pretext of feeling suffocated and work...Angry over everything and liked it when he  putKlep mammu in his place...His embarrassment is shown during the flashbacks.
On another note...maybe waiting patiently would have done the trick...Remember in the boat during HM track ...out of the blue he shared an emotional moment abt his Dad with Priya... maybe ..similarly in an unguarded moment he would have shared about his past abt Apeeksha and his mom with Priya..who knows? It's difficult for men to express their emotions...It's when they don't feel threatened they spill out their fears and secrets to the woman whom they can trust
Avi well said.. Any person in an unguared moment and when their mask is not in place will give a glimpse of their soul and their true emotions.. Ram right now is nowhere near that.. His insecurities, fear(of both losing Priya and her knowing his sordid past) have all alienated him from her... The best solution is let Apeksha reenter his life, let that damn secret come out into the open..Let it all be laid out for everyone(including us ) to form their own opinions..Enough of this rigmarole..Angry
 In TV world the longer they stretch uncertainities and tension filled masala the better for their ratings...People eagerly tune in to find the secret haunting them...and this raises the TRP ratings...Negative stuff somehow raises the  bar code...so they would stretch te rigmarole for some time...agree abt Ram in his present frame of mind not willing to give an inch by sharing even the teeny weeny details abt  his past...All his hackles are raised up now for the time being

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithra28saniya9919maris08

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Hey everybody you all have written so nicely. And i totally agree with that, that when men are going through a turmoil they will behave worse with the ones they love. In this case, Ram is worried about the effect his past will have on his relationship with Priya. So its the fear of loosing her, is making him frustrated. And yes Ram kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar were at their best.
And hope next episode shows their agony aunts(Priya's Dad and Vikram) put some sense in their brains.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithra28saniya9919leo4evermonamie111maris08avivakirk

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
well i would first like to applaud your post ClapClapClapClapClapClap, truly it is through healthy discussions like theses that we will be able to raise the forum ranking.

when ram went ballastic i knew this would be the defense mechanism setting in, as when priya was talking he showed so many soft emotions , i could see his relief, his softening up that she doesnt doubt me, she gets me, i dont have to explain myslef and only when he actually remembered that what the past can do he did what he knows best, turn red and shout and silence everyone with his anger, it workds on sid his family but it doesnt deter vikram nor does it deter our priya. it is an understandable reaction form a man who has been fighting his battles alone and his familes also, alone and without his support, now at this moment he is confused as he doesnt know why he is not feeling his own slef who used to handle everything alone he wants to comfort her and is confused by his intention to do so, so he lashes out, standard denial!!

he is falling for her and slowly they both will move forward, the way priya was talking to her dad showed how much it mattered to her that she doesnt have any right on someone whom she always though as a compromise and made fun of, she is slowly beocoming a wife and that too a wife who loves her hubby dearly!!

Edited by leo4ever - 19 December 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterosyMithra28saniya9919ash91monamie111maris08avivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

well i would first like to applaud your post ClapClapClapClapClapClap, truly it is through healthy discussions like theses that we will be able to raise the forum ranking.

when ram went ballastic i knew this would be the defense mechanism setting in, as when priya was talking he showed so many soft emotions , i could see his relief, his softening up that she doesnt doubt me, she gets me, i dont have to explain myslef and only when he actually remembered that what the past can do he did what he knows best, turn red and shout and silence everyone with his anger, it workds on sid his family but it doesnt deter vikram nor does it deter our priya. it is an understandable reaction form a man who has been fighting his battles alone and his familes also, alone and without his support, now at this moment he is confused as he doesnt know why he is not feeling his own slef who used to handle everything alone he wants to comfort her and is confused by his intention to do so, so he lashes out, standard denial!!

he is falling for her and slowly they both will move forward, the way priya was talking to her dad showed how much it mattered to her that she doesnt have any right on someone whom she always though as a compromise and made fun of, she is slowly beocoming a wife and that too a wife who loves her hubby dearly!!
Like your analysis LeoClap...Yes the past has a bearing on the current behaviour...when one's surrounded bt treachery on all sides  the hackles are bound to be raised up at all times...It's difficult to let the guard down...Both are in the love pit...slowly warming up without each one realising they are developing feelings for one another

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterosysaniya9919leo4evermaris08monamie111

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jollyghai

Hey everybody you all have written so nicely. And i totally agree with that, that when men are going through a turmoil they will behave worse with the ones they love. In this case, Ram is worried about the effect his past will have on his relationship with Priya. So its the fear of loosing her, is making him frustrated. And yes Ram kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar were at their best.
And hope next episode shows their agony aunts(Priya's Dad and Vikram) put some sense in their brains.
Thanks for the appreciation.. Agony aunts assuaging Raya and making them see their follies and diffusing the tension arisen ,is the best we can hope for..But as its a TV show and the CVs dictate terms, lets see how far this drag-o-drama happens...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everavivakirk

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Thanks a bunch for the appreciation..Indeed healhy dicsussions raise the bar of this forum and so will CM rankings.. 

Priya by nature adjusts and understands situations and adapts herself accordingly..In this case her reason of mind has been overruled by her reason of heart and in such an emotional turmoil she feels hurt beyond reason..But yes this issue is like a storm in a tea cup and will soon settle down. Maybe there are other pressing matters that will happen shortly that will totally take the sting out of this..LOL

Go to top