India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK'S ARREST

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys I am not sure if at the time of DK's arrest Disha had remembered to pack his shaving kit.He might find it difficult to maintain the little tuft of hair on his chinny chin chin in the jail and might get his beard back.What do you think?

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Disha packed his shaving kit or not.LOLLOLI dont know about that but you could be right hello, he might get a new look after he comes back from the jail. Now he has finished his criminal activities and he doesnt need to look like a don anymore.
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Yes..I am hoping too that this stint in the jail will help DK to grow his beard back.

Disha spent all her time crying...I am sure she did not pack his shaving kit. LOL
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Mayadi honestly he never looked like a don...looks good regardless..now that I am used to his appearance..but better with the beard.
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:17am | IP Logged
But DK acted the role of criminal very well...the first criminal who had my sympathies all the time...the first criminal I could not stop loving. LOL

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Probably he may get his beard back.... Wink
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Parveen, I have seen many times in the films like Gulshan Grover etc. had that type of getup when they were dons, I think Rupu just tried to copy that look with some modifications.

Mona, isnt it really amazing that we just fall in love with whatever DK does. Now if he becomes criminal then we defend him, if he is slapping his wife then also we defend him, if he is sometimes very possesive and jealous then also we just love it and defend him.

DK has captured our hearts so much that no matters whatever he is doing good or bad he gains our sympathy especially from us who are totally taken by him. LOL
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Mayadi, totally agree with you...We are so in tune with DK's emotions..they evoke a very protective feeling in us ...and We want his happiness no matter what..
just seeing a smile on DK's face and seeing him content with his lot...makes us happy.
This character has had an everlasting effect on many of us.

Rupu should get the businessman DK look back...maybe Mrs. Deshmukh, the prosecutor will feel more amiable towards him with his goatee rather than this criminal Look LOL LOL

Go to top