Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Squaring circles and cosmic conspiracies (Page 3)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Heylo. Hug
full on nautanki mode.. kaha mar gayi thi.. LOL.. any news of ashu

Hahaa, yeah, I found the brothers' scene too cute. They're all immune to Dadaji's military regime, and have their back-up plans ready. ROFL Exactly, with a person like Dadaji, one would keep the room stuffed with food supplies. And Jeevika definitely asked for it, she's totally new, and one would normally consult the other members before taking the first step directly. And then Jeevika finding out that Viren had already taken care of the situation. LOL oh friday epi reminded me of my dorm curfew in India during first yr.. and how we had our setting with the icecream wala and random restro ppl to deliver food stealthily for last min midnite parties etc.. all while the warden was unaware.. it was uber fun.. crawling out.. bribing.. what is life without some shayndiness.. I knew Virat wld probably be munching.. but Viren being involved was cherry on the cake.. as it is.. in mussorie they showed Virat randomly roamign with pizzas etc..LOL so it was a given.. beech mein bichari jeevika ke mahanta ka faluda ban gaya.. loved how virat said.. dadaji ne half page ka bhashan de dala.. and Viren's ouch look.. both are partners in crime.. viren is so like me.. in me n bro equation. .the bahar se sharif.. but more khatarnaak plannerLOL

I cringed at the bit where the sisters are talking and Jeevika goes, "mere badan mein to khoon hi nahin hai" or whatever that dialogue was. Confused Creepy. Honestly, I can understand they're attached and stuff, but implying that she's a dead body? ROFL I knew you would get my bhavna.. egjactly dude.. how spooky was tht khoonless comment.. I like JM.. but honestly wish they downplay the dramatic lines.. they kill it for me.. and I cant be bothered.. mere liye the bros are regular.. not ek hazaron mein.. and thats their USP.. normalcy appeals man

Viren's struggles with the cold were hilarious. ROFL Poor guy, both Swamini and Vanshika bugging him together. The way he gets irritated and goes, "arre yaar, ab kaun aaya hai?" LOL and then burying himself under the covers when he sees both moms coming in with full taam jhaam. LOL Pehle hi there had been so many interruptions to their romance, and now the zukham. LOL Loved how Jeevika was just standing and watching while both moms went hyper. LOL And how she couldn't help find the whole situation funny. I swear anyone would've burst out laughing. ROFL

oh the look he gives out of the inhaler.. once he hears keep away from him was priceless and the last bit where he is trying everytime and keeps sneezingROFL or the really wanna kiss her in the evening as he breaks into a sneeze and her smirky god bless were rather cheeky situations.. LOL kya love ishtory hain.. loving it..LOL even his look as he shaan se enters his room to see all d women in it.. LOL and after chachi calls how he returns half way.. epic goofiness.. loves itLOLLOL total dysfunctional lover boy..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I liked the scene between the brothers too..And I completely agree that instead of breaking the rules and then sahofying dadaji's anger it is better to go around things a bit slyly...again goes to show viren's not as seedha as he seems!

@aa123.80..what's your name ya...typing the user id is a pain:-P
I agree about the dialogue...weirded me out completely!

@sonali..Jeevika needs to loosen up a little stat..But I guess it's too early coz she's still getting used to that circus..with hitler, mogambo, menu cards all packed into one!
Also I hope jungle mein mungle happens but they hv this habit of airing promos much before they air the epi...case in point...The JM scene where they were sitting at the ghat!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281aa123.80

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@Tani: Anju Mahendru info.. see thats exactly y i missed u..LOL d random trivia u come up wid..LOL i shld catch TDP sometime.. but only after a guilty pleasure of desi boyz..ROFL 

on Manu's mandir talk.. J was distracted and not even paying attn.. she only caught on the log kaise ho gaye hain.. the utter disbelief that convictions can rule a person more than affection wrt dadaji was still playing on her mind.. so Idk if tht was a foreshadowing. .but i'll be yer hanuman blazing yer lanka on fire was  a direct foreshadow of manu mayhem to hit Js domesticity.. and uncontrollable situations arising..LOL but now tht viren has been shown as the backing up cover guy lets see how he can handle the manu mayhem.. and buffer its side effects.. all tht wld be interesting..LOL

Tani91

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

I liked the scene between the brothers too..And I completely agree that instead of breaking the rules and then sahofying dadaji's anger it is better to go around things a bit slyly...again goes to show viren's not as seedha as he seems!

its clearly a mind over heart kinda thing.. both the bros can be fun in their own way.. but do it stealthily and smartly. .where as both sisters are rather impulsive and guided by heart and hence falter.. how many times has manu suffered Virat's sly humor by now.. and now Jeevika inadvertently does the same.LOL 
@aa123.80..what's your name ya...typing the user id is a pain:-P her name is ishita.. par pyar se hum use ishu bulate hainLOL
I agree about the dialogue...weirded me out completely!

@sonali..Jeevika needs to loosen up a little stat..But I guess it's too early coz she's still getting used to that circus..with hitler, mogambo, menu cards all packed into one!
Also I hope jungle mein mungle happens but they hv this habit of airing promos much before they air the epi...case in point...The JM scene where they were sitting at the ghat!

yup its been all of a day in new life for J.. so orientation process mein all these goof ups are legit.. tomorrow swamini dhamaka LOL and then as usual beeji will get hyper.. LOL random drama b4 goofy lover runs off wid his wife.. LOL for a manufactured SRLOL i wish sometimes these sbs ppl dont spill beans weeks in advance .. spoils all d fun.. lets hope the whole scene doesnt look like they way they showed it..and doesnt prolong for a week..LOL reminds me of tht sangeet dance.. all tht hoopla aur they show 1/2 of it.. after a weekLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hawa-Hawaiiabjbdishiuwaa123.80

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

@Tani: Anju Mahendru info.. see thats exactly y i missed u..LOL d random trivia u come up wid..LOL i shld catch TDP sometime.. but only after a guilty pleasure of desi boyz..ROFL 

on Manu's mandir talk.. J was distracted and not even paying attn.. she only caught on the log kaise ho gaye hain.. the utter disbelief that convictions can rule a person more than affection wrt dadaji was still playing on her mind.. so Idk if tht was a foreshadowing. .but i'll be yer hanuman blazing yer lanka on fire was  a direct foreshadow of manu mayhem to hit Js domesticity.. and uncontrollable situations arising..LOL but now tht viren has been shown as the backing up cover guy lets see how he can handle the manu mayhem.. and buffer its side effects.. all tht wld be interesting..LOL

I dunno I just felt weird that she randomly mentioned a sick guy and her taking to the mandir...it felt too random even for ManviConfused

do try to watch TDP its a great movie...Vidya freaking rocks in it so does EmranThumbs Up

Edited by Tani91 - 19 December 2011 at 10:20pm

sonali.19281aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
ROFL Been here and there. ROFL Nah, no news of Ashu. But the other day, I saw her batti green, and pmed her right then, but she'd gone offline the next second.
Exactly, I know it's a show, supposed to be exaggerated and all, but khoonless, SERIOUSLY? ROFL Totally freaked me out. I have a sister and can't imagine saying anything like this in a thousand years. ROFL
Virat's aadha page ka bhashan dialogue was epic. How unaffected he is by Dadaji's lectures. ROFL
And Viren Jeevika definitely have a unique ishtory. ROFL Kuch bhi typical style mein nahin hota.

@Priyanka: Hey! I'm Ishita. :) I know, weird username. ROFL Yep, totally agree. Cheesiness galore.

abjbdishiuwsonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Ishu: oh she was.. dropped her a pm.. hoping she is alrite.. its kinda late so gonna crash.. but do chk out d wazup tv KTs chichora humor at bestROFLpharji reporter bana tha wohROFLtotal sansani khez typesLOL

guys was nice randomizing.. will resume it tomorrow from my endBig smile

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
kk, good night! Will check out chichora.ROFL

sonali.19281

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index