Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Squaring circles and cosmic conspiracies - Page 3

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

@Tani: Anju Mahendru info.. see thats exactly y i missed u..😆 d random trivia u come up wid..😆 i shld catch TDP sometime.. but only after a guilty pleasure of desi boyz..🤣 

on Manu's mandir talk.. J was distracted and not even paying attn.. she only caught on the log kaise ho gaye hain.. the utter disbelief that convictions can rule a person more than affection wrt dadaji was still playing on her mind.. so Idk if tht was a foreshadowing. .but i'll be yer hanuman blazing yer lanka on fire was  a direct foreshadow of manu mayhem to hit Js domesticity.. and uncontrollable situations arising..😆 but now tht viren has been shown as the backing up cover guy lets see how he can handle the manu mayhem.. and buffer its side effects.. all tht wld be interesting..😆

I dunno I just felt weird that she randomly mentioned a sick guy and her taking to the mandir...it felt too random even for Manvi😕

do try to watch TDP its a great movie...Vidya freaking rocks in it so does Emran👍🏼
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 Been here and there. 🤣 Nah, no news of Ashu. But the other day, I saw her batti green, and pmed her right then, but she'd gone offline the next second.
Exactly, I know it's a show, supposed to be exaggerated and all, but khoonless, SERIOUSLY? 🤣 Totally freaked me out. I have a sister and can't imagine saying anything like this in a thousand years. 🤣
Virat's aadha page ka bhashan dialogue was epic. How unaffected he is by Dadaji's lectures. 🤣
And Viren Jeevika definitely have a unique ishtory. 🤣 Kuch bhi typical style mein nahin hota.

@Priyanka: Hey! I'm Ishita. :) I know, weird username. 🤣 Yep, totally agree. Cheesiness galore.

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ishu: oh she was.. dropped her a pm.. hoping she is alrite.. its kinda late so gonna crash.. but do chk out d wazup tv KTs chichora humor at best🤣pharji reporter bana tha woh🤣total sansani khez types😆

guys was nice randomizing.. will resume it tomorrow from my end😃
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
kk, good night! Will check out chichora.🤣
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
bye...nighty night...i sorta spaced out in the middle and when earth called you were going to sleep...cya tomorrow!
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wohoo….this post makes my day once again..thnks dear :))

Well I loved the trio scene in the beginning….viren getting pizza for virat…and jeevika getting to know abt it..WOW…brilliant idea….jeevikas luk clearly showed tht she has once again fallen in luv with Mr. Viren singh vadhera..urf the fiki kheer eater…!!!it was the same luk she gv before she hd hugged viren

Next the sisters convo is always b'ful….them being separated and missin each other brings tears...

Last but nt the least …dude u cnt stop sneezing….so its better u stop thinkin of romancing…..i mean seriously no girl will nt wnt to kiss a guy…who will stop midway nd sneeze…and thn….

And the god bless u ws super cute….krystle was perfect…sayin tht…!!

At one point of time I too wnted her to turn and just hug him at night….but I guess the beauty of the scene was tht she din't but really felt sorry for him...awww !!!

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I Agree!! Lol😆 Loved Ur Post!
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tara_211

Wohoo'.this post makes my day once again..thnks dear :))

Well I loved the trio scene in the beginning'.viren getting pizza for virat'and jeevika getting to know abt it..WOW'brilliant idea'.jeevikas luk clearly showed tht she has once again fallen in luv with Mr. Viren singh vadhera..urf the fiki kheer eater'!!!it was the same luk she gv before she hd hugged viren

Next the sisters convo is always b'ful'.them being separated and missin each other brings tears...

Last but nt the least 'dude u cnt stop sneezing'.so its better u stop thinkin of romancing'..i mean seriously no girl will nt wnt to kiss a guy'who will stop midway nd sneeze'and thn'.

And the god bless u ws super cute'.krystle was perfect'sayin tht'!!

At one point of time I too wnted her to turn and just hug him at night'.but I guess the beauty of the scene was tht she din't but really felt sorry for him...awww !!!

thanks tara.. glad you enjoy reading it.. encourages me to ramble more😆 yup the trio scene was defo fun.. esp the little revelations J is privy to regarding viren and also seeing VV equation in the light.. she will now see a lot of lil secrets in the house.. esp wid chacha, chachi and V bros.. m sure these 4 defo have more inner  circle secrets😆

sis convo for me was patchy.. there were cute bits.. and then there wereW*F bits..😆

am loving this goofy angle of viren.. and the progression of JV story.. they are the mature couple but everyone has eccentricities and love how Jeevika is seeing them in Viren.. something are private enough for few ppl to know only.. i wld have so hugged him when he was trying too hard.. just given him a bear hug.. and gone its ok buddy.. there's always a tomorrow now sleep in peace🤣😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tatan4karan

I Agree!! Lol😆 Loved Ur Post!

thanks buddy.. appreciate it..😃
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

LOL looks like regular readers are hibernating today.. no fuss.. keeps things easy for me..😆

forgot to point out one thing actually 2 as I was in a hurry..

Viren's heartwarming joy at his room being referred to as Jeevika's room by Kadambari.. his expression there was cute

Dabbu my hero..😆what a true and endearing bodyguard he is to Manu.. he lives up to his promises for sure.. and is more responsible for Manu than she is for herself..😆loved how he didnt let her get the better of him this time.. Dabba is growing up .. very soon he will be shaadi ke layak.. acc to Pinky🤣

FINALLY, I am getting around to replying... 😊 So sorry I'm late.

On your above point about Viren's room... He had the sweetest expression when chachi referred to his room as Jeevika's now... it was almost possessive, like "I cant believe she's really miine!"

So proud of Dabbu for standing up to Maanvi. I hope his character continues to grow like this.

What to say abt this episode but BECHARA Viren!!!! It seemed like the everything; his family, duniya, his health were conspiring against him. ALL he wanted to do was spend time with new wife and possible squeeze in a kiss or two 😆 I think it was almost comical how he kept trying to get close to Jeevika, but his sneezing was preventing from doing so. If I was in Jeevika's shoes, I would've literally been 🤣 I know, I know... I am a bad biwi... but what to do??? Either that or I would've been red in the face trying to hold in my laughter. I agree however, that at night, when they were in bed that Jeevika could've shown a mite more compassion towards our bechara patient. Even if it was just holding his hands, or stroking his hair to soothe him. I dunno... maybe she wanted to, but with all the shyness/awkwardness the CV's are playing up between them, it was hard for her too. 😕 Like the hug from a couple of episodes ago, I think its hight time that Jeevika did something spontaneous too surprise our hero. 😆 Nothing too surprising mind you, otherwise ppl will get all hyper 😆

Again, m sorry... I could've replied last nite, but apart from my phone acting wonky, I was dead tired. 🥱