India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Squaring circles and cosmic conspiracies

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
LOL interesting and funny epi again.. Viren Vadera's ordeals continue..poor thingROFL a guy who is adept at squaring circle theorems falls prey to cosmic conspiracies..LOL

to elaborate.. a lot of us in our growing up yrs had to find the best way to draw a circle or square inside the other with the same area.. as in metaphorically finding solutions in a circumstance with logic.. and today one saw that aspect of Viren.. on friday when I saw VIrat leave rather undisturbed from the dining table.. I was wondering the same.. I was sure this wasnt the first instance.. he was returned.. so in his place I wld so keep ready supplies of food in my room LOL but this turned out even better for every missed meal.. the older, responsible Vadera cut corners for his free-spirited casual younger brother..Big smile now that's sibling chemistry for me.. reminded me of all the time I covered for my bro but my services mostly came at some price esp coz I was more creativeLOLWink Moreover I couldnt help but crack up when Jeevika had the pee in her pants expression while Dadaji was at his dictatorial best..LOL I really am snarky towards oversmart presumptive characters.. no offenses but Jeevika asked for it.. you are at a new place.. observe and then act.. what ever made you think the rest were stupid to not know better.. or you smarter to come up with some solution to the current fiasco.. I wld have just gone and spoken to Viren about helping Virat and been an accomplice but I guess she is new and naive... and still discovering Viren's many hidden facets beneath the trophy child demeanor..Wink Loved Virat's lines of sirf main jhel raha hoon baki nibha rahe hain.. rest dont seem to take so much offense to the draconian lawsLOLbut his advice was really nice and pragmatic... its extremely foolhardy to take on the stringent norms and order.. but if one had brains one could live his or her way even in concentration camps (referring to life is beautiful- the movie) and give the impression of convenient reality.. oh how I love that..Big smile

speaking of which.. the whole setting is totally inspired from the movie khoobsurat and the stage is set for Manvi the mayhem to come and create extreme entropy in the ordered domesticity.LOL 

now coming to the next part of the epi.. a guy who deftly solves the squaring circles theorem falls prey to cosmic conspiracies.. where his simple desires seem colossal to follow up.. if the bazillion family members are not enough pain.. then the universe conspires LOL oh dear streptococcal infection.. LOL and the ensuing pampering by two mothers.. ROFL (see what I mean.. having one mom is hard to handle).. sometimes being the apple of the eye is a tough act to live up to.. esp when all you want is a mediocre moment.. a rather common existence and not celebrity statusLOL well too bad Vadera Sr. wld have to live with it till he can find some solutions to this conundrum.. which we all know he wld find.. got to give it to the bugger's resolveLOL Jeevika on the other hand was rather cute in the latter part of the epi.. shifting between awe and amazement at the maternal pampering.. (may be coz she doesnt remember being privy to such for the longest time) at the same time taking sadist pleasure at Viren's frustrations.. even at night.. not did she turn once while he was on his trials..LOL I wld have so cracked up and hugged the guy for his honest desperationROFL how earnestly was he trying the whole day..LOL

the cute moments were defo the multiple god bless you with the utmost pun.. and where she almost stopped mouthing it in front of the mothers in charge.. gosh moms they do take time to realize their son is married now..LOL what do I say about KT.. each look of utter disbelief to frustration to the submission in the end of 'I give up.. one cant fight nature' was epic.. LOL I am loving the whole process and the slow torture..ROFL 

motivation songs anyone for our hero.. down but certainly not out.. wait till he springs backLOLWink till then let the cosmic conspiracy have its moment of glory.. 

signing off..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarzVirika-KryRansabeehasarah_zeenjenna_pmadhu_sridharHawa-HawaiiNonchalanthamzanuhajust_juhiabjbdishiuwJin.ashred12-Kruti.S-aa123.80

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
LOL looks like regular readers are hibernating today.. no fuss.. keeps things easy for me..LOL

forgot to point out one thing actually 2 as I was in a hurry..

Viren's heartwarming joy at his room being referred to as Jeevika's room by Kadambari.. his expression there was cute

Dabbu my hero..LOL what a true and endearing bodyguard he is to Manu.. he lives up to his promises for sure.. and is more responsible for Manu than she is for herself..LOL loved how he didnt let her get the better of him this time.. Dabba is growing up .. very soon he will be shaadi ke layak.. acc to PinkyROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarzjust_juhiNonchalanthamzanuhaashred12-Kruti.S-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
nice post...i wonder if it was a brothers' spl epi...first viren then dabbu...hihi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhasonali.19281

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hamzanuhasonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

nice post...i wonder if it was a brothers' spl epi...first viren then dabbu...hihi...

there was defo a JM spl too.. but let's just say it was a little out there for my taste.. I mean the emotions were in place.. wid Jeevika clearly feeling uncomfy.. but soon the cheese took over with khoon atma lines.. and that spooks me out mostlyROFL i stress on simple things.. like bro chemistry and Dabu Manu chem among siblings.. and ofcourse our goofy lover.. I liked Virat in the first scene.. and the intrinsic ease yet depth in V bro was yet again a rather brother thing.. i love tht.. action speaking louderLOL

hamzanuha-Kruti.S-

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Loved your post.

Totally agree with all the points. Poor Viren LOL

I feel not enough credit is given to the actor & character of Dabbu Smile

Inspiring songs? Only one comes to mind : Hum honge kaamyaab ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonchalant

Originally posted by sonali.19281

LOL 
Episode was definitely entertaining ...i prefer these light hearted moments to all random hawt ie coming up in further episodes LOL is it just me who doesnt want the consummation yet..ROFL (gets my bazooka out yet again) i mean clearly relationships cant be all abt sex.. Jeevika isnt as invested as Viren.. yup physical proximity does help shed some barriers.. but she is just so emotionally unavailable to him.. its not even funny.. I wish she gets past that shy phase.. LOL i swear the guy has immense patience.. i almost feel like she shared more of her psyche before marriage.. well maybe jumping the gun as its been only one day..LOL Idk I found her a lil cold today..LOL

Yes..me too loved the brother's scene yet again..I knew it Viren would have already found a way to help his brother out..Jeevika poor thing got a panic attack when Dadaji appeared out of nowhere and started his bashans on rules and regulations LOL..in a way she asked for it...agree it would have been wiser for her to talk about this matter to Viren beforehand rather than taking the responsibility to her hands alone..thats a typical SP bahu trait though LOL..Jeevika should learn to share every espect of her life with Viren. how I wish she werent a SP bahu.. the mahaanta ki devi.. precisely and exactly why I thought Virat's lil word of advice to her was so well placed and deserved.. In fact like I just mentioned.. before marriage she wld voice her concerns to Viren.. now even if she didnt share everything with him.. she can share things that concern him and his family.. esp when the guy is so welcoming.. in his approach towards her thoughts.. he will be more than happy to lend his ears and ease her concerns.. 

.for now she is still heavily dependent on maanu ..yeah! loved Viraat's take on Jeevika bringing the food..its better to find other means to live by ur way and project something else as reality..its foolish to break the norms and traditions ..loved this sentence of urs " its extremely foolhardy to take on the stringent norms and order.. but if one had brains one could live his or her way even in concentration camps (referring to life is beautiful- the movie) and give the impression of convenient reality.. "..couldnt have said it better Clap..Love Virat comforting J she will leans as time goes by also informing her the well kept secret of VV brothers LOL

but nevertheless she LEARNED today.. and learning a lesson can only be good.. loved her amazed look at Viren getting the pizza.. you have a crash course to take on multiplicity and layer dear little naive girlLOL tht ways both V bros are rather mature in their take.. Like I said I get a kick out of circumstances when mahanta acts like these actually end up looking stupid..LOL honestly it was howlarious for her to get so worked up for Virat esp when his own mother wasnt..LOL they cant be that timid or heartless.. clearly everyone has found their comfort zone amidst the army regimenLOL.. but then again like I said orientation process..LOL

Yup inspiration is  evident from the word go! How successful the track will be is dependent on how the cvs would present it :)

Am concerned.. coz Rekha's portrayal left that lasting impression and doing a hrishikesh mukherjee screenplay spin off is a huge risk..  swamini comes closer to Dina Pathak than dadaji.. lets see.. its inevitable so I can only hope for the best..LOL

LOLL at the whole universe conspiring against Viren ROFL..True though LOL..Frankly if i was jeevika,would be irritated seeing these mothers competing each other to nurse their 26 yr old son..I mean he is an adult and all this concern over some sneezing LOL..anyway its jeevika,she would have found all the affection adorable only LOL..Loved Jeevika's expression in the bed..she was feeling sad for Viren but his desperate antics were hillarious as well ..there was mischief and concern both on her face LOL

I wld have W*F written all over my face.. if I had to witness the over concern of the 2 moms.. like its just a simple infection.. not pneumonia..ROFL i wld sent silent prayers to my mom for being so normalLOL but I guess the whole J being motherless plays a part in her admiration etc.. and yup the earnest desperation in Viren was a scream.. what exp man.. the end bit on the bed.. and when he tries to kiss her everytime thinking he cant sneeze again can heROFLROFL I never imagined Viren wld be so entertaining in his goof act.. he started of as the less colorful brother.. but he is hilarious now..

KT toh nailed every expression once again..My favourite was the look of frustration when Vanshika says J has to stay away from him LOL oh the whole deal when he had it with his mothers .. and ducks under the blanket to the towel.. and his face out of the towel when Swamini mentions staying away.. Oh precious expression.. PRICELESS look.. I want avis of tht bit sincerely..ROFLROFLhe is a little pampered spoilt rotten kid under the mature man demeanor.. LOL wait til Jeevika takes to him.. there wont be an end to his tantrums LOL

signing off..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index