Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In my Opinion ..  It takes a very strong man to cry. Ashu is finally crying after suppressing his emotions for so long...Bottling up all his emotional pain, the scars of his childhood and the betrayal he felt when his most trusted baapu left him isolated...Only Insecure men who are scared to show emotions do not cry.πŸ˜› In fact crying is cathartic...It releases pain rather than wallowing in depression or poison our mind...Often such emotionally scareed men resort to alcoholism, dominate others in real life or turn to violence ...Men are also human, they feel as much as a woman..infact they feel more πŸ˜›

So I say he should cry more πŸ˜†
rehan2188 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well please help urself by stop bein male chovenistic... n to other guys v love u all - chovenistics...
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

In my Opinion .. It takes a very strong man to cry. Ashu is finally crying aftersuppressinghis emotions for so long...Bottling up all his emotional pain, the scars of his childhood and the betrayal he felt when his most trusted baapu left him isolated...Only Insecure men who are scared to show emotions do not cry.πŸ˜›In fact crying is cathartic...It releases pain rather than wallowing in depression or poison our mind...Often such emotionally scareed men resort to alcoholism, dominate others in real life or turn to violence ...Men are also human, they feel as much as a woman..infact they feel moreπŸ˜›

<font color="#0000ff" face="verdana, arial, sans-serif">So I say he should cry moreπŸ˜†</font>

😲 cry more? How is that possible? Booo he had had death in his family, who hasn't? Does that mean all should curl up in fetal position and shed tears all day? πŸ˜•
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• Jab Mallu ki jealousy and insecurity leads her to be bashed on the forum, then why doesn't Ashu's jealousy lead to same? πŸ˜• Petition sign Karna hein to Karo, nahin to mat Karo...khamokhaa stupid kyu bolti Ho dusro ko? πŸ˜›

Mr. Ankit Ji, Stupid kehne mein aur Stupidity kehne mein bahuth farak hotha hai ... 

i never called u stupid, read my post properly
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail

πŸ˜² cry more? How is that possible? Booo he had had death in his family, who hasn't? Does that mean all should curl up in fetal position and shed tears all day? πŸ˜•

why not ? πŸ˜†  .. You seem to think crying is for women only ..why should men not cry.?...woh bhi phoot phoot ke...A day or two of crying all day might loosen up all that stress he has bottled up and then start thinking with clear mind. He might over come his complex about age gap and finally take the risk of opening up to Nidhi.😳
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

πŸ˜• I hereby start this petition to protest the degradation of the male gender taking place on the show. The lead male is portrayed to be jealous, insecure, weak, and irrational. Nidhi is not jealous of Malika eve though Malika and Ashu are similar in age, so why is Ashu shown being jealous of Rohan? πŸ˜• Ashu is shown breaking down in tears way more then any female character in the show. How can a man cry so much? How? I along with other members of the male gender demand an immediate cessation of all insults towards the male gender on the show. We demand a stronger male lead. For god's sake have Ashu march down to Nidhi's home and lift her away straight to the mandap. At least it would bring some sort of pride to our gender. Please sign the petition if you agree. May god bless the great male gender. πŸ˜›

he is strong lead. this not degradation but facts.
MALE are the most insecure, jealous. Woman was are  will always be strong. that is why the woman gets to compare as earth. remember behind every successful man there is a woman. It is god gifted no one can do anything about it. CV are showing reality only.  
BTW where were you when ashu was right and left bashing nidhi, yelling at her, scolding her?? then why you did not stand up against him?? then you were all chddi chup and now  see you your self are being cry baby and asking that male lead is getting degraded. 
edit: where were you when ashu fired nidhi for no reason tab kyu chup chaap enjoy kar rahe the
Edited by md410 - 12 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

why not ?πŸ˜† .. You seem to think crying is for women only ..why should men not cry.?...woh bhi phoot phoot ke...A day or two of crying all day might loosen up all that stress he has bottled up and then start thinking with clear mind. He might over come his complex about age gap and finally take the risk of opening up to Nidhi.😳

πŸ˜• Men crying like babies all day? What would happen to the world? Gandhiji, Churchill, Bush, Obama, Shivaji etc all great men...never cried in public like this...never... 😊
ankit_nyc thumbnail
@MD... πŸ˜› Is it a crime to want to see the male gender portrayed somewhat factually? It is a well known fact within the male gender that we are the more docile lot of the species. It is not fair of you to label our whole gender as jealous and insecure based on Ashu's actions. 😊
ankit_nyc thumbnail
πŸ˜› Thank you to hundreds who have PM'ed me privately to express their support. I admire your courage. πŸ˜›
-Deepzz- thumbnail

πŸ˜• Men crying like babies all day? What would happen to the world? Gandhiji, Churchill, Bush, Obama, Shivaji etc all great men...never cried in public like this...never... 😊

How do we know if they cried in public or not? ...Did somebody document their lives 24/7 ..Kya har aaso ka hissab kisi ne rakha hai.. πŸ˜†

Just for you... he cried at his grandm's funeral on National TV πŸ˜ƒ and people love him more