Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushspective: Taken for a ride! (Page 10)

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
hmm zu  i am sure CVs will leave blah in the hanging so that they can decide how to bring her when they  want to bring her back
so no use fretting now.  i am sure even CVs are not sure.

But loved your wishilist CVs are you reading Wink

@appy i still want rabba ve, missing it a lot LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Appy-ZuzanaDiyaS

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

hmm zu  i am sure CVs will leave blah in the hanging so that they can decide how to bring her when they  want to bring her back
so no use fretting now.  i am sure even CVs are not sure.

But loved your wishilist CVs are you reading Wink

@appy i still want rabba ve, missing it a lot LOL

yes, sharu.me too missing rabba ve big time..so was seeing this youtube video..the rain wala hug..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWpJeMEwnU&feature=g-vrec&context=G2bf50aeRVAAA

kya karein...old videos dekh ke making myself satisfied Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Zuzanabikerider

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@appy: thks for the replies..me too not very positive about La..she can anytime turn -ve but I appreciated yesterday as she didnt make it over dramatic..she understood that he doesnt love her and agreed she knew it all along..that was graceful. But her exit is dragging too much..she better make an exit today

@sharu: yeah I know CVs will keep all ends open and we will be left pulling our hairsLOL

keep on wishing for rabba ve girls..who knows maybe our wish will be grantedWink

sun2011-Appy-bikerider

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

@bold Zu...LA was graceful but somehow..like Sunaina mentioned in her post yesterday..she has not said sorry to KKG for behaving badly with her during the office-wala track..so I am taking her grace and change of behaviour with a pinch of salt Wink

totally agree with appy...one apology from LA to Khushi and a heartfelt thank you, for changing her into a better person, would have been awesome...cause i think the old LA wouldn't have handled this situation so gracefully...and strongly...

i still have hopes for that...

LA is still there in RMSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Appy-ZuzanaDiyaS

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
You analysised all epi very well in short but best way . Arnav is in misery but setisfied 4 his decision he told na agr abhi ye decision na leta tou agey difficult ho jata. N 4 Lavanya i only say she got da tourble 4 herself. But yeah yet she is heart broken i really feel bad 4 her its nt easy that manzil pr pohanchey pr pata chaley ye manzil tou tumhari thi hi nhi . ;-(
n 4 Khushi she such a brave strong n selfless girl her pain is nt any thing 4 her but others pain is mean 4 her apney dard ko chupa janti hy aur dosrey k dard ko mitana janti hy.
Ur post make a really atmosphere here i find very good reply 4rm others .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

@bold Zu...LA was graceful but somehow..like Sunaina mentioned in her post yesterday..she has not said sorry to KKG for behaving badly with her during the office-wala track..so I am taking her grace and change of behaviour with a pinch of salt Wink

totally agree with appy...one apology from LA to Khushi and a heartfelt thank you, for changing her into a better person, would have been awesome...cause i think the old LA wouldn't have handled this situation so gracefully...and strongly...

i still have hopes for that...

LA is still there in RMSleepy

@bold maybe the CVs will avoid this..to keep the vamp option open Angry..oh I sooo wish that the lady who plays LA gets some nice job in some other show...and gets so busy that she has not time to return to this one LOL..that would be lovely Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011ZuzanaDiyaSbikerideranjs

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
@zu  i am just fine if blah is out of RM

@appy yeah youtube is saviour most of the time

sun2011-Appy-Zuzana

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by Zuzana

I maybe too late to ask this question if anybody online can please answer me

Many posts were there today where they highlighted this particular scene in the dance sequence where it seems Arnav who through out the evening had eyes only on la for a fleeting second glanced at kushi who comes in his line of vision..thats when La felt even sadder...so does that mean La suspect something about Arhi or was the sadness we saw in La''s eyes just about her parting with Arnav.?Confused Did Arnav really soften for that second for kushi?

I was puzzled abt the same thing. But I definitely think she did see him staring at Khushi, that's when she started crying. I think she does suspect his feelings for Khushi now, specially since that day when she overheard him talking to Khushi on the phone.

@Sush: Fab post, and great replies! Nothing left to add at all...LOL

Zu, I agree, I think she did see Arnav staring at Khushi with a slight smile, all through the episode he was looking at La with a worried look, the only time he relaxed was when watching Khushi - shybabe posted pics of that scene so you can see it more clearly. And that banished La's last hope that he would change his mind.

I was just watching the repeat, and it was interesting ... as soon as Payash's whole greeting the elders was over - AS SOON AS it was done, Arnav turned to La and asked, should I announce? So he had no doubts about what he was doing, the sad looks at La were just his guilt Tongue And again, that banished the last of her hopes that he might change his mind.

And I also felt he looked quite apprehensive when he saw Khushi with La just after La told Khushi about the break up - as though he knew he was going to get an earful from her and he would not be able to put her off like he did with his family. And the reason La stopped Khushi fro confronting him was also that - this time La knew he would not change his mind - even for Khushi's saying so. So she knew there would be a huge scene between them ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Appy-Zuzanaaa123.80CandYlicious_Sanjs

Go to top