hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Innocent_eyes

Originally posted by hukshila

Originally posted by JaspalToronto

Originally posted by simibrar1990

@ jaspal Toronto...nice post..!! thanks for sharing ...
You are welcome simi. thanks for your comments. Please do read my comments in post replies on page 7. May god bless you. I'm on vacation these two days thus spending quality time in educating our society and I-F members. I will post some more interesting topics in near furure. I was inactive on I-F for a long time but my little sister hukshila has forced me to come back by posting all those scraps on my dashboard.LOL Oye kiran, tumnee ye thek nahi kiya, soyee huyee sheer ko jaga dia.LOL Now I will become addicted to I-F once again. Oh God, please help me.Smile 

its good u r spending time for educating others Smile, its good if you share more interesting topics here, may be it can be for the betterment of others

scraps to post n post replies k thay n good u woke up...sheer soya ho to kisi ko kesy peta sheer hai jagey to peta caley naLOL look i woke u up n u made in informative post so i have done a good work by waking upTongue

jb time ho to aa jaen Smile IF just a hand away on net LOL

haha thats so sweet of u kiran...good dear its good that your enthusiasm of educating others n helping other form our knowledge is also effecting others...doing good deeds for others is the world best thing n also gives us happiness too

thanks for being agree masoom ankhen Tongue
i also think its the best thing v can do to help others n share our knowledge with others and it gives us more pleasure that v r able to do some thing for others ...He is just giving me the credit but the original credit goes to himSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasTorontoInnocent_eyes

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
good post, n yeah i missed it, thanx for ur scrapSmile
its good to know that u n kiran are spreading knowledge, its worth appreciating that good souls are still there in this world who help others without self interest..Smile
Alhamdulillah i don't have anyone suffering from it but info u provided is really helpful..
thanks again..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasTorontoInnocent_eyeshukshila

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

thank you so much for dis...it's really helpful and it's always good to share knowledge !
I appreciate your views and opinion. As a matter of fact, your positive feed back works as an effective motivation.Smile May God bless our Planet earth and mankind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

thnx for the post...its really informative...
Thank you Innocent_eyes for your kind words. May God bless you. I will try to make some other informative threads to spread awareness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent_eyeshukshila

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

its good to know that u n kiran are spreading knowledge, its worth appreciating that good souls are still there in this world who help others without self interest..Smile
Alhamdulillah i don't have anyone suffering from it but info u provided is really helpful..
thanks again..

Thanks shanzy for your positive feed back. May Allah bless you and you achieve your M.D. degree in distinction. I wish you good luck. 

hukshila

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

thanks again..

its good future doc u have also checked this one, as u r in medical field, its easy for you to tell some patient. U'll also get the reward of telling n helping them, its good that none of ur relatives or u r suffering from this fatal disease, i wish u all safe n happy life with right path n u to be a good n helping doc for others ameen

Innocent_eyes

Innocent_eyes IF-Dazzler
Innocent_eyes
Innocent_eyes

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hukshila

thanks for being agree masoom ankhen Tongue
i also think its the best thing v can do to help others n share our knowledge with others and it gives us more pleasure that v r able to do some thing for others ...He is just giving me the credit but the original credit goes to himSmile

yah its a good that u r not taking any credit  Smile Smile Smile  n very few people actually think about it...khair whatever the reason is he is motivated in helping others n that thing ir really appreciable...keep up the good work by both of u...waisai like whn u call me masoom ankhain Smile Smile Smile

Edited by Innocent_eyes - 25 December 2011 at 12:13pm
Innocent_eyes IF-Dazzler
Innocent_eyes
Innocent_eyes

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaspalToronto

thnx for the post...its really informative...

Thank you Innocent_eyes for your kind words. May God bless you. I will try to make some other informative threads to spread awareness.

Thnx for the prayer...hmm do pm me whn u post such informative topics...will surely love to read them

hukshila

Go to top