Members Lounge

Cancer prevention and cure - Page 8

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thx for this post.. I appreciate ur hard work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summi007 thumbnail
Thanks for the very useful information.Will definately pass it on to my contacts too.
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -ASTHA-

U welcome but now i'll not say not thanks, its not my postπŸ˜†, he is already asking y no thanksπŸ˜›

thanks for coming to check the post its good if v appreciate hard work😊
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Thanks for the positive feed back. Hope this rsearch will bring happiness in someone's life.😊  
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: summi007

Thanks for the very useful information.Will definately pass it on to my contacts too.

Nice to see you here Summi. Its better to spread awareness and help each other. Thats what life is all about. As they say, "Jeena issi ka naam hai." May God bless your family.
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for dis...it's really helpful and it's always good to share knowledge !
hukshila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JaspalToronto

You are welcome simi. thanks for your comments. Please do read my comments in post replies on page 7.
May god bless you. I'm on vacation these two days thus spending quality time in educating our society and I-F members. I will post some more interesting topics in near furure. I was inactive on I-F for a long time but my little sister hukshila has forced me to come back by posting all those scraps on my dashboard.πŸ˜† Oye kiran, tumnee ye thek nahi kiya, soyee huyee sheer ko jaga dia.πŸ˜† Now I will become addicted to I-F once again. Oh God, please help me.😊 

its good u r spending time for educating others 😊, its good if you share more interesting topics here, may be it can be for the betterment of others

scraps to post n post replies k thay n good u woke up...sheer soya ho to kisi ko kesy peta sheer hai jagey to peta caley naπŸ˜† look i woke u up n u made in informative post so i have done a good work by waking upπŸ˜›

jb time ho to aa jaen 😊 IF just a hand away on net πŸ˜†
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx for the post...its really informative...
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hukshila

its good u r spending time for educating others 😊, its good if you share more interesting topics here, may be it can be for the betterment of others

scraps to post n post replies k thay n good u woke up...sheer soya ho to kisi ko kesy peta sheer hai jagey to peta caley naπŸ˜† look i woke u up n u made in informative post so i have done a good work by waking upπŸ˜›

jb time ho to aa jaen 😊 IF just a hand away on net πŸ˜†

haha thats so sweet of u kiran...good dear its good that your enthusiasm of educating others n helping other form our knowledge is also effecting others...doing good deeds for others is the world best thing n also gives us happiness too

hukshila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

haha thats so sweet of u kiran...good dear its good that your enthusiasm of educating others n helping other form our knowledge is also effecting others...doing good deeds for others is the world best thing n also gives us happiness too

thanks for being agree masoom ankhen πŸ˜›
i also think its the best thing v can do to help others n share our knowledge with others and it gives us more pleasure that v r able to do some thing for others ...He is just giving me the credit but the original credit goes to him😊