<font color="#006600">lol ankit...i salute ur never say die spirit!!</font>
Tongue Good to see you back.   Tongue

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Originally posted by Sweet_Shivani

<font color="#ff0033" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I opened this thinking it actually had a portrait of D Sir ROFL
</font>

Originally posted by Jess.

Me too ^ LOL

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Me three. LOLLOL I thought Ankit had made a portrait of D Sir and wanted it to be displayed here ! LOLLOL Good topic Ankit !Tongue I hope they put Geeta Ma's portrait too ! LOLLOL</font>
Ishanbhaiii...kaise Ho Bhai? Tongue Kasam sein Ishanbhai, I had told myself kein agar DID 3 forum Ishanbhai nahin aate, to petition saru karne wall tha Bhai tumhe bulane kei liye. Tongue You missed DID LM and DKS Bhai... Tongue Geeta Ma ki tasveer to dil mein scan kardi hein Mene Bhai. Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#006600">hey ankit , how r you? we should call all the DID folks or do a shout out in the forums</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#006600">btw: mihir why name change?</font>
   Tongue Tannistha ji, am great..how are you? Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

<font color="#ff0033" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I opened this thinking it actually had a portrait of D Sir ROFL
</font>

Me too ^ LOL

Me three. LOLLOL I thought Ankit had made a portrait of D Sir and wanted it to be displayed here ! LOLLOL Good topic Ankit !Tongue I hope they put Geeta Ma's portrait too ! LOLLOL</font>

Looks like I'm the only one who knows Ankit quite well by now and didn't expect a portrait of Dharmesh.LOL

Chalo ab ankit bhi aa gaya, where are the rest of the oldies crew?
Tongue Oye, how are you? Come on let's change favorites this year... I'll root for your favorite, and you root for mine... Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

lol you're threads never fail to make me laugh
Big smile Ekta Kaisi Ho? Are you gonna be active this time or just drop in sometimes? Tongue
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by ekta_salman

lol you're threads never fail to make me laugh
Big smile Ekta Kaisi Ho? Are you gonna be active this time or just drop in sometimes? Tongue
hey ankit ... i'm good thanks .. how you been? back with full energy say whaa Big smile
and yes sir, this time DID is actually starting on perfect time for me .. have two exams left this week and then xmas holidays :) so will surely be active and you'll surely have to deal with my presence Tongue hehe jk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

</font>

Me too ^ LOL

Looks like I'm the only one who knows Ankit quite well by now and didn't expect a portrait of Dharmesh.LOL

Chalo ab ankit bhi aa gaya, where are the rest of the oldies crew?
Tongue Oye, how are you? Come on let's change favorites this year... I'll root for your favorite, and you root for mine... Tongue

Oh boy, i'd love for you to say do pyar bhare lafz for our dear Terence!Tongue

I'm good Ankit, just enjoying the Winter break. Any special plans for Christmas/New Year's?
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Ekta...ur siggy LOL

Can you make one for me with Elena and Katherine together TongueLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index