Mahi's re-entry in Kkusum next week

Posted: 19 years ago

It seems that Ekta Kapoor has finally decided to take on Poonam Narula again on Kkusum!

Poonam as Mahi gets a new life!

"As far as I know, Ekta Kapoor and Tarun Katial had a meeting and decided to call me back this week.
My husband (Manish) had no problems. In fact, he pushed me into it. But yes, I have made it clear to them that I would be shooting for just 7-8 days in a month. My scenes can be accumulated and banked. As for my kid, my mom would be looking after him when I go for a shoot," says Narula.

Earlier in the serial, Narula, who played Mahi, was shown jumping off a building. But since her face wasn't shown, Mahi can make a comeback! That too in true Balaji style.

Narula says that she shot for the promos today. Balaji wanted to shoot the promos on a helicopter (Wow! What a grand entry, Mrs Goel), but later decided to do it aboard a ship (that's not less grand either!).

"I will not be taking up any other show very quickly. Kkusum will be my only priority on television, at least for some more time," she concludes. Narula was also seen as Radha in UTV's Shararat.

Guess, Zarina Mehta will have to wait!

Thanks for the update. YOu beat me too it 😭 Just kidding.

OMG....is this show ever gonna end??????????😡

thanx for the article though, smilingstar!😊

i don't think so! Thanks for the article! Wonder what's gonna happen?
thanx 4 sharin the gr8 news with us😛
thx for sharing..........i wonder wuts gonna happen now....do u guyz think that kali new that her mom was alive all along?
that's wut i thougth at first but then the whoel "Mahi's dead" thing was forgotten so I forgot about it too
but I did think that perhaps Kali knows....but don't kno what to guess anymore!

Another twist.

Yaaay?😛😕

s that Ekta Kapoor has finally decided to take on Poonam Narula again on Kkusum!

Poonam as Mahi gets a new life!

"As far as I know, Ekta Kapoor and Tarun Katial had a meeting and decided to call me back this week.
My husband (Manish) had no problems. In fact, he pushed me into it. But yes, I have made it clear to them that I would be shooting for just 7-8 days in a month. My scenes can be accumulated and banked. As for my kid, my mom would be looking after him when I go for a shoot," says Narula.

Earlier in the serial, Narula, who played Mahi, was shown jumping off a building. But since her face wasn't shown, Mahi can make a comeback! That too in true Balaji style.

Narula says that she shot for the promos today. Balaji wanted to shoot the promos on a helicopter (Wow! What a grand entry, Mrs Goel), but later decided to do it aboard a ship (that's not less grand either!).

"I will not be taking up any other show very quickly. Kkusum will be my only priority on television, at least for some more time," she concludes. Narula was also seen as Radha in UTV's Shararat.

Guess, Zarina Mehta will have to wait!

Edited by india_patel - 19 years ago
  can some 1 tell me where do u get the  pics  from