Amar's Game!!! (Page 2)

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

Originally posted by EmAsh

Originally posted by Luv4games

How is he playing bad game? he got betrayed and did the same thing to them...whatever he did today was absolutely right...good for him

I am not against voting. I just hated the way he talked bullshit. Sky fought for him and three of them took his side but what he did. Talked bad about them behind there back. 

If he has guts then go tell them on their face. 

P.S That was obvious those three (sunny, Juhi and Sky) are faithful to each other they wouldn't vote their friends. Amar doesn't deserve anyone friendship. He is coward man who talk behind their back. 

he was the one person clear from the same day who said he is there to play game and win it...it was no secret...plus juhi and sunny kept bitching about him before he had even done anything...so why is it so wrong if he does the same about them..he was loyal to sky even this time and didtn nominate him...he played fair...and even talking behind their back was needed...they did the same to him

He would never take sky name. They were bitching about them because they caught him talking to sid and lie about it. I would still say he doesn't deserve anyone friendship. It calls insecurity for winning. I am very sure he won't win a game. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maureen100001sha1

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chirag2205

He is such a insecure man. He doesn't have respect for anyone. I want him to go. At least sid is saying on face unlike Amar. Ouch

He played such a cheap game. Angry

From day one in BB he was very clear that he is here to play games and not develop relationship.
I don't understand if Juhi and Sunny can nominate Amar why can't he nominate them...I think so it was very good move by him...Even Sky knows that...but he is still in that relationship mode...what he will do in next week...don't he has to take two names...what he will do...what juhi and sunny will do...

Read my previous comment. It's not about voting. It's about bitching behind people back. 
did you turn off the t.v when sky,juhi and sunny were bitching about him behind his back too??why this double standards?Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bittMissSRKsaba_90MrManagementzanish_kpawancooldeepu221blue-ice.

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

He is such a insecure man. He doesn't have respect for anyone. I want him to go. At least sid is saying on face unlike Amar. Ouch

From day one in BB he was very clear that he is here to play games and not develop relationship.
I don't understand if Juhi and Sunny can nominate Amar why can't he nominate them...I think so it was very good move by him...Even Sky knows that...but he is still in that relationship mode...what he will do in next week...don't he has to take two names...what he will do...what juhi and sunny will do...

Read my previous comment. It's not about voting. It's about bitching behind people back. 
did you turn off the t.v when sky,juhi and sunny were bitching about him behind his back too??why this double standards?Angry

LoL You seems big fan of him. I didn't turn off my TV, just so you know. I don't like someone hypocrite like him. This is my opinion. Sid and amar are equal. They both tell to other people to give them chance or they don't know them enough but both of them say shit about others. I am telling you even though those three will loose, they will have people standing by them and they will have other housemate shoulder but Amar hasn't gain any friends. 

This is my opinion. I am not asking you to like it. You can keep wearing I LOVE AMAR t-shirt, I have no issue. Don't take it personally dude.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maureen100001

chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
What's wrong with you people ? He did the right and smart thing. 

Do you expect him to be a sacrificial lamb for sky's group ? He knew that they were going to betray him the end  so he did the right thing. And btw creating groups and favoritism is also a type of game no matter how much you deny it. By doing that you are ganging up on members who are alone. So why blame amar ?

if anyone watched the episode 3-4 days ago, you will remember that juhi had started filling sky's ears against amar setting him up for nomination right after mahek left. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bittsaba_90nivedha84deepu221pawancool

chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Man, you guys have no clue.

Sky, Juhi, Sunny etc are all alliances of convenience. Ever wondered why sky is allied to girls ? He knows that if he stays with girls till the end, then his victory is assured because he overshadows them. Now if Sky, Amar, Sid, Mahek were in the finals, do you think it would be that easy for Sky to win ? He would probably end up 3rd. or 2nd at best. The girls know that without sky they don't stand a chance to  reach finals.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bittMrManagementpawancool

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

LoL You seems big fan of him. I didn't turn off my TV, just so you know. I don't like someone hypocrite like him. This is my opinion. Sid and amar are equal. They both tell to other people to give them chance or they don't know them enough but both of them say shit about others. I am telling you even though those three will loose, they will have people standing by them and they will have other housemate shoulder but Amar hasn't gain any friends. 

This is my opinion. I am not asking you to like it. You can keep wearing I LOVE AMAR t-shirt, I have no issue. Don't take it personally dude.  
yeah i am a huge fan,and sid and amar are here to win,the other three can take their shoulder and go out if they are not interested in winning.Amar has enough friends and sid has too,they don't need fake shoulders from bigg boss house...
and why amar should make friends?he doesn't want to ..his choice,this is not a who makes true friends contest..this is a mind game and amar is playing it well..sky,sunny and juhi can cry on each others shoulders at home...and i am not taking it personally,i am also giving my opinion like you..so chill dude.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saba_90zanish_kMrManagementnivedha84deepu221

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

yeah i am a huge fan,and sid and amar are here to win,the other three can take their shoulder and go out if they are not interested in winning.Amar has enough friends and sid has too,they don't need fake shoulders from bigg boss house...
and why amar should make friends?he doesn't want to ..his choice,this is not a who makes true friends contest..this is a mind game and amar is playing it well..sky,sunny and juhi can cry on each others shoulders at home...and i am not taking it personally,i am also giving my opinion like you..so chill dude.

LOL
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

How is amar cheap? Juhi-sky-sunny told them he was part of their group and backstabbed him. What did he do by returning the favor back to themWink. Amar has said from day one that he is not here to make friends, he only makes strategic alliances. Atleast he was upfront and honest. Unlike, people like juhi-sunny who say their not playing a game but then stab people in the back. I am proud of what amar did today. Also, it seems majority of the people appreciated his actions today as well. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bittMissSRKsaba_90.Ashimazanish_kpawancoolboredsoulnivedha84

Go to top