Bigg Boss Season 5

Amar's Game!!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rimjhim1

Personally for the first time, i actually liked Amar today :)

Same here. For the first time [maybe second] I actually liked Amar. Juhi's face changed when she heard her name in the nominations. She thought it would be Sky, Sid, Amar. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its ok Amar wins in case sid is out...but never sunny, juhi...and last sky
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Do you think Juhi and Sunny have dil se connection with Sky? Today they were saying that they will kick all the boys out. Sky's fighting for them but when the time comes the girls will play gender card and once again fool this man.

Last week Juhi was ready to team with Sho and go against Sky. Even when she taunted, Sky kept quiet and sobbed. Later he apologized even when it was all Juhi's fault.

Amar kept his word and played well. He didn't nominate Sky but the main brain Juhi and little lamb.

I agree with everything you said. Amar kept his word and didn't nominate sky. When sky, mehek, sid, juhi etc. don't nominate someone people say it because of their relationship, friendship, or they have some sort of bond etc. but when amar does or doesn't nominate somebody peoples say it because he is coward, snake, he only thinks of himself. Everyone in the house is playing a game, and everyone only cares about wining. Some people are just trying to fake relationships. After juhi is done with sky, it won't her one second to through him in the trash. 
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krazyb89

Agree or disagree- an enemy is better than a friend like amar. Amar may win the BB title but he will never be able to win the hearts of people.

I think that amar has already won lots of hearts and has many friends, I think he can live without your friendship or heartπŸ˜‰
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OUCHHH...appreciate the guy for changing the game once again...made it more interesting...it was exciting before he was with sky...it got even more exciting after he dumped those two paak saaf aurats in RIP pink room...finally amar is backkk widda banggg 
chirag2205 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EmAsh

Read my previous comment. It's not about voting. It's about bitching behind people back. 

Do you think others don't do that ? Come on everyone does bitching about everyone...
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1st of all, juhi d evil witch asked sky to do something when dey wer in minority...

sky went n asked amar 2 join em...

i luvd wat Amar said 'game its a mind game not abt reed ki haddi'...πŸ˜†
chirag2205 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EmAsh

LoL You seems big fan of him. I didn't turn off my TV, just so you know. I don't like someone hypocrite like him. This is my opinion. Sid and amar are equal. They both tell to other people to give them chance or they don't know them enough but both of them say shit about others. I am telling you even though those three will loose, they will have people standing by them and they will have other housemate shoulder but Amar hasn't gain any friends. 

This is my opinion. I am not asking you to like it. You can keep wearing I LOVE AMAR t-shirt, I have no issue. Don't take it personally dude.  

amar is here to win bb title and money and not to gain any friends...
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Remember it was juhi who was worried pink room gang is majority and she wanted sky to do something to change the game and asked sky to get Amar on their side

so, technically they played dirty game with Amar
what Amar did is still a fair deal.
Edited by deepu221 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

I agree with everything you said. Amar kept his word and didn't nominate sky. When sky, mehek, sid, juhi etc. don't nominate someone people say it because of their relationship, friendship, or they have some sort of bond etc. but when amar does or doesn't nominate somebody peoples say it because he is coward, snake, he only thinks of himself. Everyone in the house is playing a game, and everyone only cares about wining. Some people are just trying to fake relationships. After juhi is done with sky, it won't her one second to through him in the trash. 

Juhi and Sunny were mad because they thought it would be three boys. They don't care about Sky. Sky's just a pawn. Juhi used Bedi in the beginning then later Sky. Good for her but she's playing the dirtiest game.