Where is the outrage ? (Page 2)

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahekFTW

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

agreed!! 

evil Sky and his gf Sonia are playing games behind the scenes but blame goes on Mahek who is actually a likeable an strong contestant whereas Sky is hated! 

sky is so vile
i cant imagine any girl wanting to be with him
cheap ! 

idk whats more shocking the game being RIGGED for SKY or the fact that he has a GIRLFRIEND!! ewww... 

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

agreed!! 

evil Sky and his gf Sonia are playing games behind the scenes but blame goes on Mahek who is actually a likeable an strong contestant whereas Sky is hated! 

sky is so vile
cheap ! 

idk whats more shocking the game being RIGGED for SKY or the fact that he has a GIRLFRIEND!! ewww... 

lol I know !!!
i mean pb type hogi ? lol 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

Whatisthisss Goldie
Whatisthisss
Whatisthisss

mehakFTW, open ur eyes... the game is RIGGED FOR UR MAHEK... so stop complaining Stern Smile
and if this sonia singh/ skys gf had any power she wld hv made sure mahek never came back... but now we know otherwise, and its clear who sallu is favoring Silly
Mia1love IF-Rockerz
Mia1love
Mia1love

Originally posted by Mia1love

I found it  insanely hypocritical that people who suggest salman has rigged this show for mahek are quite today !
People who have spread filth and lies about a girls character !
When they openly defend a man like sky who 
proposed marriage to sho 
drooled over sunny 
and well enjoyed pb jumping on his bed at night
the same sky whose gf is on the forum asking for votes and asking salman for help ! 
The same people who had shivers down their spine when Nitu and I dared to ask who is sonia singh and why did salman enter big boss on APF for her !

The green room is nominated this week and well would u know it 
VOTING LINES ARE CLOSED 
hmm ... 

Isnt it suspicious that salman enters to scold all the house mates
then skys gf tweets that its her connection and not maheks , that made salman do so 
and everyone is nominated except SKY !
and the cherry on top - NO EVICTIONS THIS WEEK 

hmm ,,,, 
i wonder who rigged the game for the axis of evil ... 

Sweety Wait , when mahek enters BB again .. this forum will be  lighting up like a Christmas tree  And people will be screaming injustice , favoritism , rigged..  its like the  silence before the storm ... 

no its hypocrisy at its best
n u know what 
karma is a bitch 
let them win with their filthy ways 
we all know now who is behind who ! 
lol sab kitne aram se behte haina
if this was maheks bf doing all this
could u imagine the filth on this forum

I know what you mean .. When things happen in favor of sky, juhi ,sunny its a fair game but if the scale tips and Bigg boss wants to make things fair.. Salman coming in , Mahek or Laxmi Wildcard entry .. people will go crazy .. But one thing i know is that  a person  who fights for the  truth will always Win .. and as Mahek Says Rab Rakha .. i know Mahek will  come back and Her winning is something I look forward..  Don't be upset or disheartened by those people who try degrade others.. We are soo Much more better than that. .. THE fact mahek is making a Possible COMEBACK Is a SMACK In ALL SKY/POOJA BEDI fans ... .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

I found it  insanely hypocritical that people who suggest salman has rigged this show for mahek are quite today !
People who have spread filth and lies about a girls character !
When they openly defend a man like sky who 
proposed marriage to sho 
drooled over sunny 
and well enjoyed pb jumping on his bed at night
the same sky whose gf is on the forum asking for votes and asking salman for help ! 
The same people who had shivers down their spine when Nitu and I dared to ask who is sonia singh and why did salman enter big boss on APF for her !

The green room is nominated this week and well would u know it 
VOTING LINES ARE CLOSED 
hmm ... 

Isnt it suspicious that salman enters to scold all the house mates
then skys gf tweets that its her connection and not maheks , that made salman do so 
and everyone is nominated except SKY !
and the cherry on top - NO EVICTIONS THIS WEEK 

hmm ,,,, 
i wonder who rigged the game for the axis of evil ... 

Sweety Wait , when mahek enters BB again .. this forum will be  lighting up like a Christmas tree  And people will be screaming injustice , favoritism , rigged..  its like the  silence before the storm ... 

no its hypocrisy at its best
n u know what 
karma is a bitch 
let them win with their filthy ways 
we all know now who is behind who ! 
lol sab kitne aram se behte haina
if this was maheks bf doing all this
could u imagine the filth on this forum

I know what you mean .. When things happen in favor of sky, juhi ,sunny its a fair game but if the scale tips and Bigg boss wants to make things fair.. Salman coming in , Mahek or Laxmi Wildcard entry .. people will go crazy .. But one thing i know is that  a person  who fights for the  truth will always Win .. and as Mahek Says Rab Rakha .. i know Mahek will  come back and Her winning is something I look forward..  Don't be upset or disheartened by those people who try degrade others.. We are soo Much more better than that. .. THE fact mahek is making a Possible COMEBACK Is a SMACK In ALL SKY/POOJA BEDI fans ... .. 

I want mahek to actually have a career 
unlike this band of losers
waise bhi the axis of evil ko paisoon ki ziyada zarrorat hai !!

oh i know ! But i do feel that the truth also needs to be out there
ppl here make up sotries about her
i dont talk with out facts
im not talking out of anger 
i have proof :)
n when ur right u have nothing to fear haina :)
hugs 
Mia1love IF-Rockerz
Mia1love
Mia1love

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

agreed!! 

sky is so vile
cheap ! 

the fact he has a GF. is  something that  not only  shocked me but made my believe that Love is Blind... and Deaf.. 
MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

agreed!! 

sky is so vile
cheap ! 

the fact he has a GF. is  something that  not only  shocked me but made my believe that Love is Blind... and Deaf.. 

i wish love was mute also lol
then we wouldnt be having this discussion lol 
VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
oh mi god...now hoard of fans werent enough to support sky, his GF had to actually come on to IF to save the grace????Angry Whatever you do sweetheart, the image is fixed in our hearts. It wont get washed up so easily...winning a show wont clean ur BF's character..you better run while you still can.

BB is loser himself this season...I aint putting no trust in BB...just waiting for Mahek to enter the house, I will atleast watch the show..otherwise its Bye Bye from me...

very hurt and sad today..all my dreamt about nominations today and no evictions...BB Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index