sarabhaifan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
here goes :

Marriages of the main leads are infinite times. 

Almost all the girls in the main lead have so many children yet when they look so slim.

There is n't a single husband in her serial who has not had only 1 lover in his life.

In seconds, Dead = ALIVE and Alive = DEAD. 

There isn't a single episode in which the main girl in the story does not cry.

Women in Ekta Kapoor serials always dressed in designer gowns/ salwaar suits/ sarees with big and dangling earrings and the apt hair colour

Abhay in "kkusum" has been maarried at least 5 times or 6 ? oh gosh i dun think abhay needs a pandit at his nxt wedding...he cud recite the mantras himself wid his xperience

ppl r always gettin engaged ..nvr married... tht2 wid tusshar kappor's movie or ekta's recent attempt to make a hindi movie's songs playin in the lavish bollywood style sets (the songs are nice though)

They are always having parties.. and in every party .. something happens.. like a fight.. some hungama.

Every Ekta serial starts off very interestingly .. with a bang.. wow.. but ends up like the same old story .. for example
, Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai was different but for those who have watched shows like Kahin To Hoga or KUTUMB can switch off there TV's now.. history gonna repeat ... kripa will marry angad to teach him a lesson.. tht's wht kasshish and gauri did :P

Thanks to Ekta Mai, all of us know all the festivals, minor or major, celebrated by all communities in India. We know all the rituals that go into a holi, engagement, durga puja, karva chauth, Maatarani ki puja, dasshera, diwali, wedding, god bharai, delivery, bache ka naam karan, birthday, and of course Death. Each of these rituals have been shown so elaborately, especially the death ones, that now we should all know the Mantras by heart (btw the Mantras she uses in her shows are not the right ones)

Every female villain in Ekta's serial is dressed up so lavishly and has a son who is almost her age.

There is always a lost child who is found and lost and found again and lost ..and ...

It's a relaxing timepass to see every1 in her serial living in huuugeee mansions

The dialogues are very convincing. they make a strong impact on us with echos all over and the same background music.

Her title tracks are really addictive and seems to be only sung by one singer --> Priya Bhattacharya .. her voice is good ya .. but  deep.. most of the time doesnt suits the heroine's voice.

If Male or the female lead is accused something wrong and wants to tell it to others  he will never get tht chance to say it out
 .. "Meri baat to suno.." and "Mujhe kucch nahin sunna hain .."

Return from death is a must.... Bhoot part  2 and how can we forget plastic surgery ?

I wonder how clever the doctors are in Life Care Hospital.. they gives the good news of pregnancy by just touching on the lady's stomache without any tests done...

Life care hospital will do surgery and change it to someone else face if someone goes there after an accident..

Life care hospital can never give DNA reports correctly.. they are always confused

The Best thing abt K Soaps is that , we dont need to spare time for all her shows.. we can watch just one show and get to know what happens in all her shows... coz all shows wud be the same ...

Though the soaps dont lead anywhere.. she takes very good looking handsome hunks and very pretty girls for her shows... i dont know why they take up those shows .. Oh Yes i got it... Fame is everything and Ekta can give fame to anyone and everyone if she wants

Baa is immortal.  She defies normal human longevity.

Who are Tulsi's actual children   Has Ekta finally made out Shobha to be some adopted child or no?  becos that seems next on the cards.  It appears that Balaji heroines can never keep their children safe at birth.  Anyone and everyone can just take them anytime.

Tanya is still pregnant like the ever pregnant Mehak of KTH who was pregnant for 17 months?.  these girls just dont want to deliver their babies.  They want to defy the wonderfully brilliant Hindi film dialougue " Maine tumhe nau mahine apne kok mein pala hai " ..... for these girls the dialougues will be " Tum mere kok mein hi pale aur bade ho gaye. kabhi bahar ki duniya hi nahi dekhi, kyunki script writer tumhare baare mein bhool gaye"

In Kahin Toh Hoga, the theme of the show was, there is someone made for every one on this earth!!.  This is a case of excesses.  Everyone is made for everyone.  Sujal is made for Kashish, Charu and Archita.  Rishi is made for Mehak and Mouli and all other girls in the vicintiy. Charu is made for Akshat and Tusshar. Kashish is for Piyush and Sujal and Tusshar and Angad..... and hopefully, the list should end there. 

Adultery is most common in the shows.  Every father, be it OM or Mihir or Chetan Garewal, who will win the best pati in one years "Star Parivaar Awards" will turn out to be a bigamist the next year.  Not a single hero is spared of this adultery.

Miscarriages happen at the drop of a coin.  Deliveries of long pregnancies might not happen, but miscarriages will definitely happen, especially if it is the lead heroine in question. .

KKusum, less said the better.  Will Abhay Kapoor please tell us, how many times was he actually married and when and to whom all and who, He considers to be his wife?

Will Lovers ever meet in "K"ekta world.  Will Akshat ever realise his love... or with passing times, he will just change his love

In all Ekta Kapoor shows, there is only one Hospital --> The LIFECARE hospital

happens to the lead female or male characters..there is always the trademark song for every serial  In KTH, it's Thoda sa pyar hua tha.. thoda hai baaki... In Kesar, Bepanha pyar hai aaja.. In KYPH, Zindagi mein koi kabhi aaye na rabba and now in Kammal, Oh raahi oh raahi, In Kasamh se, Meri Duniya hai tujhme kahin ..

Ekta Kapoor serials are largely popular due to the actors and actresses in the serials. Their popularity is wow.There are loads of good looking ppl and some very good actors too. Ekta can make anyone a star.These telly actors are even giving film stars a run for their money as far as talent and fan-following are concerned, are the MAJOR factor to K-successs

I wonder how many times the supreme court and the hospital has been visited in ekta kapoor serials.. 10 times ? 20 times? i guess even more..

37.Another thing is the way Ekta advertises her shows. She spends so much money on promoting her shows. And so, more people know about them.

Some usually watch the Monday and Friday episodes as they have the main thing  the episodes in between frm Tue to Thu are just dragging what hpnd on Monday.

According to the TRP rates throught India, 95% of the People watch Ekta kapoor shows. And 72% of the indians living abroad, US etc.. watch them too.

There is always suspense in Ekta Kapoor shows esp on Friday episodes. She purposely ends her shows at a point where you just have to see the following episode on monday. It becomes addictive.

But there is suspense only in the first few episodes....and then we watch it...and then it becomes an overdose... ...and then...she makes them interesting agian....n the same court scene rona dhona .. but we still watch it

Ekta was the first one to introduce "drama with glycerine"

Anyone's face which has gone thru plastic sugery.....forget face , their entire physique changes.

ex. in kkussum, mansi was soo fat and after her plastic cut and paste she is changed to shilpa who has a well toned body and not only that her height is also different and her voice too.

Good comic relief to watch the ppl cry for anything and nowhere in the world u can see a man crying more than here

believe it or not but 65% of the guys watch Ekta kapoor soaps

Ekta got shows which consist of every part of india like marathi, sindhi, gujarati, bengali, punjabi and for ppl ranging frm middle class (remember Anjali's and Kkusum's backgrounds?) to the rich..(evry1 is rich in her shows)

One of the main reasons why Ekta shows are soo popular is becoz of the Indian audience themselves. Kyunki was celebrating I think 1000 episodes (if I am not wrong) and they were asking audience if they should end this show and reply via sms. 93% according to the stats replied "No, the show should go on".

Also, when you go shopping and come across a shop, you are bound to hear the shop keeper say this is the jewellery/dress which KOMOLIKA is wearing or PRENA is wearing or Nandini wore or Kasshish got married it... wht hpnd to priety rani and ash?

In one point or the other, all the female leads in her shows are definitely accused of something wrong they havent done. And then they promise to take revenge.. etc ..

Each character has its unique dress code and even jewellry although it seems stupid to dress up everyday to perfection.. even at night when we are asleep.

Although Ekta kapoor's serials can totally seem nonsensical but Ekta has a knack of picking the best performers and the best couples. She makes sure they know how to act and look really good. Again and again this has been proved by thousands and thousands awards where in such categories winner is always Balaji Ekta Production.

Ekta knows the perfect way to package and "sell" her serial with beautiful backgrounds/ sets/ title tracks/ costumes. This is what attracts the audience.

And the key thing is tht now u can understand where ur wife/daughters/mother/girlfriend has come from when she is being completely illogical and unreasonable. Its an Ekta thing-

Although we all complain but still we wait for Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai at 8 and Kahin To Hoga at 11 or even the repeat telecasts from 11.30 to 5 in the evening. (IST)

So, the moral of the story is we just love her serials.

πŸ˜ƒ right .. tht was ONE LONG Post .. hope u enjoyed it .. lol

hey guys i found this post in kasamh se section . it is posted by glamorous

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg_87 thumbnail
nice article but i don't love ekta's show anymore specially after watching kya hoga nimmo ka.
SujalkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
xactly yaar...........v know da truth but v still watch dem πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .....but i dont!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
CuteAreej thumbnail

Originally posted by: SujalkiDeewani

xactly yaar...........v know da truth but v still watch dem πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .....but i dont!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Same here Kinzu πŸ˜† ; No K-Serial for me πŸ˜‰

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gooooooooood job...................too long yaaaaaar............but interesting πŸ˜›
Dola87 thumbnail
welcome and a great analysis u did...good job πŸ‘
tisshgna thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarabhaifan

here goes :

Though the soaps dont lead anywhere.. she takes very good looking handsome hunks and very pretty girls for her shows... i dont know why they take up those shows .. Oh Yes i got it... Fame is everything and Ekta can give fame to anyone and everyone if she wants

thnk God.....raj isnt a part of dis Crappy Telefilms Ltd.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So proud 2 b his fan😳

BTW thnx for sharin

Edited by tisshgna - 18 years ago
Swapna-Mobile thumbnail
u r absolutely correct......her serials r very very wierd......she just wants to continue her story so she adds any damn stupidity in her serial....I hav stopped watching all her serials.......KTH was one which i used to watch........but now I hate tht serial the most........ 🀒
komalsirwani thumbnail
sarabhaifan wrote:

tisshgna wrote:

here goes :

thnk God.....raj isnt a part of dis Crappy Telefilms Ltd.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So proud 2 b his fan😳

BTW thnx for sharin

πŸ‘ecjactlyπŸ˜†

tisshgna thumbnail
i dun believe dis man had da guts 2 put his Name-Fame at stake.....n walk out of da top-most production house....just for creative satisfaction 😳 😳 ........Hats off 2 him πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘