Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 5

Three week later :

Geet was back and as usual she had to do everything in the house. She had just wished to die, she didn't want to live anymore. But she was happy that her everything was under Maan's name and even if she died her chachi and NT couldn't get anything.

But that accident hadn't let her die , she had asked the doctor to kill her, she would herself write a suicide letter, but she got a slap from the doctor. And when she came she had started working all over again. She hadn't get to rest for some min. She thought that her life is just getting worst day by day. But the person up there had some other plan.

On other hand.:

Everything was getting well, it was going by plan how Maan and Adi have thought of. Most of it was Adi thoughts because Maan had been in tension of Geet. As everyone in the gang knew everything about there boss. As Adi had told them in detail. So they didn't ask much.

Today they where going to first time in there life do a crime and at the same point not. They where gonna sell drugs. And one more thing.

(Amu = Amina:- Which you will know later in this update)

Rishi came with a guy in almost same older as Rishi.

Rishi came up to Maan told him:

R:- Bhai this the person I was talking about, he is ready to take all the drugs.

P:- First show me everything I want to see before I can take it and yeah my boss is in the way so he will take the last detection. As the don himself is coming here to check as he was not trusting me or this guy. So you have to wait. Intill you can show me it. Maan got a big and showed him and he check every packet which was lying there.

He was really impressed. Sometime later the don himself came (Just imagine SRK) he looked at him and couldn't believe what he saw, he was just to accept the offer when he heard gunshots.

Don's men was about to shout them, when MK Team started shouting at them. Every almost everyone "died" the last ran away.

Don was getting more and more impressed by MK Team. He thought in cloud them in the underworld as he knew that they would be perfect for them.

D:- Look I will accept this offer if you all accept my offer to join us in the underworld.

MK Team looked at each other , and looked then at Maan. As he was the boss he was gonna be his decision. He nodded.

Don:- Welcome in MR...

Maan Singh Khurana. Maan said with lots of attitude. And looked straight into dons eyes.

Don nodded.

D:- this calls for a celebration lets go come one. MK Team didn't want to make him angry for any reason the went away with him. When they went away all the polcie which where "dead" rose up and went away.

They went in the club and sat down, drinks got served, just then a girl came out and started dancing with some more girls.

(Guys listen to do this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7kv9nuhTB8 .

And yeah I haven't written the lyrics this time as I always do.

Phor ke los se everybody come on let's do baila
Tres tos uno everybody come on let's do baila. Phor ke los se everybody come on let's do baila
Tres tos uno everybody come on let's do baila.

All the girls started moving with the music

Aami tami tambi yan seay en tre e kare wermsula
Nu way nu way kaha yereian su trampa trampa baes
Aami tami tambi yan seay en tre e kare wermsula
Nu way nu way kaha yereian su trampa trampa baes

The girl came up to a half drunk Maan and asked him to join the stage as he wasn't in his sense he went away. Adi got a bit worried when he saw it.

Le le le lere lele mazaa le
Le le le lele mazaa le
Le le le lele mazaa le

Maan started move is body as the music, and the girl went around him.
Raat ka jamke mazaa le
Le le le le re mazaa le
Aaaj ka jamke mazaa le
Le le lere lele

He grooved with the music and enjoyed himself forgetting everything for sometime. He danced with the girl but still had some distances from her.

Chaandni chaandni raat hai
Raat ke nashe mein koi baat hai
Mauka hai masti hai le le lele mazaa
Aaj ka waqt apne saath saath hai
Le le le lele mazaa le
Le le le lele mazaa le

Adi on other hand was getting really worried as he knew a drunk Maan can't be good, or even dangerous, remembered last he was drunk he almost went to Geet house and was about to tell the whole truth if he hadn't been there, maybe Geet hadn't been in this world. But then the matter got solved, but still Maan was worried somewhere and didn't want to meet Geet.

Raat ka jamke mazaa le
Le le le le re mazaa le
Aaaj ka jamke mazaa le
Le le lere lele

On the other hand:

(Guys let the song play in the BG)

Geet went to college as usual and went to her class, the lecturer and started the lecture, just when he was gonna start a window broke and some men covered ther faces came in all in the class room started screaming and panicking, and ran so did Geet

Le le le lele mazaa mazza lele
Jamke mazaa le le
So-la-ti-do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti
on other hand Maan was fully enjoying himself, like after years he was enjyoing him self. When he turned he saw her , his princess

Le le le lele mazaa mazza lele
Jamke mazaa le le
Re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-re-mi-la-ti

He started getting close with the girl who in his mind was Geet, Geet started dance with him which made him feel the king of the world. Got closer and closer with her and danced.

Doobh doobh jaaye ek doosre mein
Hosh na rahein yahan zara zara sa bhi kisi ko

Adi at this point was sure at Maan was seeing Geet as he behaved and it wasn't good how he was reacting, he knew Maan shouldn't have drank so much alcohol but once started no one can stop.

Chahe chahe jaise zindagi bitaoon
Apni marzi se yahan pe jee raha hoon main tu dekh

He passed a nervous smile to don. Which gave don replyed with a big smile and pointing towards Maan, and Adi was just praying that the song to end so soon as possible it wasn't easy to stop a drunk Maan.

Le le le lele mazaa le

Le le le lele mazaa le

Raat ka jamke mazaa le
Le le le le re mazaa le
Aaaj ka jamke mazaa le
Le le lere lele

Geet ran down the corridor to get away when she heard a girl scream, she ran back and saw them trying to ra** her, she looked around for somehing when she found a hocky stick she banged it on the guys head and told the girl to run, Geet was about to run also when one of the men catched her duppatta. He took his arm aroun her wait pushed her back on is chest, Geet was screaming kicked but it was not working.

Chaandni chaandni raat hai
Raat ke nashe mein koi baat hai
Mauka hai masti hai le le lele mazaa
Aaj ka waqt apne saath saath hai
Le le le lele mazaa le
Le le le lele mazaa le

Maan got very very near the girl was about to kiss her. Offcourse he would had kissed Geet if se lloked so HOT. When Adi came and stopped him. Adi saw him going to to close to her and he knew it was time to try to stop Maan. He went up and put his hand on Maan's shoulder.

Raat ka jamke mazaa le
Le le le le re mazaa le
Aaaj ka jamke mazaa le
Le le lere lele

Ad:- Maan lets come on.

M:- No Adi Geet is here I will not leave her now. You know that she has waited for me so long. I will not go. He said like a little stubborn kid.

Ad:- Maan woh Geet nahi hain Maan come on now.

M:- who Geet hi hain dekho he turn around and saw someone else. Got shcoked and disappointed. Woh Geet nahi thi? Maan asked like a kid again.

A:- Nahi Maan who Geet nahi thi.

M:- Adi mujhe Geet se milna hain. Maan said at the same time Adi taking away. He gave the gang and don an expression which showed I need to take him away.

They understood.

M:- Adi mujhe Geet's milna hain, he said again when he an sat in the car.

A:- Haan Maan hum Geet se kal milne jaeng ge, OK

Maan nodded and fell asleep. Adi sighed. Drove them two home.

Both came home took a half a sleep Maan to his bed placed him there. Took out Maan's phone from his pocket placed it on the table.

As he was going he heard the phone vibrate. He saw Maan had got a message.

He opened it and saw what it was written on the screen. Adi got horrified, it was a message from Jugnu saying GEET IS KIDNAPPED!!!

Precap:- Geet kidnapped, will Maan find her?

'...

Hands up on how many want to kill me right now?? I know really much suspense in my story now. And i also know the don thing was really stupied, which don would go and meet someone like this. And finally finished. Gosh it was so hard to find a good song which suited with the situation it was who took the most of the time find a good song. Don't forget to like and comment. Every comment of your is like gold for me I really mean it, is a awesome feeling getting all those comment thank you guys for you lovly comments. All who wants Pm add AminaMaaneet to there buddylist

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet is kidnapped...but whi is dere behind dis...
maan imagining geet...
awesome update...
really loved it...
thank u very much fr such a lovely update...
waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...
continue soon plz...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg!geet got kidnapped..!
Loved the song..
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Felt so much of nervousness n tension while reading.
Really really hope n wish geet is safe.
Plzzz.

N continue soon.nahi to tension increase hoti jayegi

Chapter 6

next morning:

somewhere a guy was talking on the phone with someone.

G:- Yes I have got two girls.

OP:- Just two girls chi very bad.

G:- Sorry I had some but one of the girls came and save them and hit Vijay on his head. So I had to release the other girls those other girls. But but both are a antic piece.

OP:- Hmm.. OK, if we get a good price for her then I don't have any problem.

G:- OK, sir. Bye.

The guy turned to Vijay.

V:- What did he say Gaurav?

G:- he said that he is OK with this, this time next time we need to get more girls. But I think we will get a good price for this piece.

They said looking at Geet and a other who was lying there unconscious, and giving a evil smirk.

…...

Adi was passing fro and back , he was waiting for Maan to wake up. He needed to tell him about this.

He had tired to wake him up, but he wasn't waking up. All other was sitting on the dinning table and eating breakfast.

Pinky looked at Adi and asked him

P:- Adi are you not gonna have breakfast?

AD:- No you guys carry on. Said again walking back and fro.

The whole gang looked worried at Adi. Abhi got up and went up to him, put his hand on Adi shoulder. And asked him in a serious tune

Ab:- What happened happened Adi?

A:- Geet has been kidnapped...

Adi was about to say more but before he could say something more they heard a person screaming WHAT

All looked behind and saw Maan in a horrified expression. Adi got up to Maan held him from his shoulder.

A:- Thank god Maan you are awake, I am trying to wake you up since I heard this news. But you where in very deep slumber. Yesterday night you got a message from Jugnu telling that Geet is kidnapped.

Maan took out his phone and called up Jugnu.

J:- Maan Geet is kidnapped.

M:- HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET KIDNAPPED!!? Maan yelled on the phone not caring that the whole gang was looking at him.

Jugnu told how she went to college as everyday and some gang members came and attack the college for getting girl which they could sell later. Jugnu was about to grab Geet when someone hit him on the head. And then he saw Geet running down the corridor, when she heard a girl scream she turned and went to save her. But a guy took her, put a scarf under her nose, she gone unconscious, so did he.

M:- OK Jugnu.

Maan ended the call and trowed his phone on the floor. He brushed his hand down his head. And started pacing back and fro.

Yash came running to the gang.

Y:- I have some news. A gang attacked a college yesterday. We also got to know that they are the same gang on sell girls. And they took two girls.

(Amu:- Guys Yash wasn't there when Adi told them that Geet is kidnapped)

Maan went up to him and asked whats the name of the college?

Y:- The college name is XYZ

( Amu:- As I don't live in India I don't know any name of a college soo)

A:- WHAT?? Are you sure Yash?

Y:- 100% sure, why are you all looking so so tensed?

R:- Because Geet has been kidnapped.

Maan turned and looked at the whole gang and asked how do you all know Geet? After some seconds it struck him he looked at Adi with raised eyebrows.

Adi gave him a apologetic look. There angry and frighten got over when they heard Pinky

P.- If you are done with your look look scene. Can we concentrate on Geet now?

Or isn't he important Maan?

All was taken aback first for her super serious tone and then not sir instead MAAN.

P:- Yash have you got any info about where this gang is?

Y:- Yes I have gotten to know that they are around somewhere here.

M:- Rishi, Maan called him.

M:- Could you please get to know where they are?

R:- Yes sir.

…...

NT and Rupinder was sitting in a place and "crying" because they got the news that Geet had been kidnapped and is dead now.

Inside there heart they were happy because they will get the whole property now. All this was there plan to get rid of Geet. They made a pooja for Geet's farwell ceremony

(Amu:- Guys I don't know much about this things as I am a Muslim. So if something is wrong then forgive me)

After the pooja got over everyone went away. NT and Rupinder wiped there fake tears. And started laugh. They ate there dinner. After there dinner, they waited for the lawyer to come and tell them that the property is yours now.

After an hour so. There wait was over because Geet's lawyer was here.

NT and Rupinder started there fake acting again. Abhinav Geet's lawyer, knew everything about these two. He had to know why Geet wanted make her property under Maan's name.

A:- Sorry ma'am for being late.

Rupinder said fake sniffing: Its OK beta, we don't even want this property we just want our Geet back. And started fake cry again.

(Amu:- Aur kitna pakainge yeh dono?)

A:- I am sorry...

N:- You don't need to be sorry for being late I can understand work comes always first na?

A:- No I am not saying for being late again, I am saying sorry for but you both have to leave this house...

Rupinder and NT looked at each other hand shouted WHAT?????

A:- Yes Ms. Handa had came for some weeks ago and she said that she wanted this property to be on Maan Singh Khurana's name. She never told me why.

N:- But how is it possible Maan is not here. How can he have signed.

A:- Well that I don't know, but he didn't want you to stay in this house. He also told me that he want RJ too where is she?

R:- I don't know I haven't seen her.

Just then he heard a sound from a room. Abhinav went towards the room opened the door. Rupinder and NT looked scared at each other.

Abhinav went inside the room didn't find anything he walked out. Mother and daughter looked at each other and sighed in relief. But just then they hear the animal sound again.

He went in the room again and opened the cupboard and found RJ who looked cold die any min. because it was really hot inside there. Abhinav looked completely shocked.

(Amu:- If someone is interested to see how RJ looks like check out the first page)

Abhinav carried out the little creature, gave a meaningful look to NT and Rupinder.

A:- You know you guys can be in jail for misbehaving with a animal.

NT looked like she could faint any min.

A:- But I am not gonna make any complaint. Because leaving this house will be your your biggest punishment.

He took RJ and left. After leaving the house he called up Maan.

A:- Hello Mr. Khurana

M:- Yes Abhinav.

A:- I have RJ here how do I get her to you??

M:- I will send someone to pick her up. At your office. And yeah remember both of them shouldn't get know that Geet is alive.

A:- Yes Mr. Khurana they will not know anything.

M:- Good.

And Maan ended the call, he was in tension of finding Geet but he hadn't forgot RJ, he knew they will not treat that little animal well. So he made up a plan and told some officers go and tell them that Geet is dead. And then asked Abhinav to throw them out of the house.

He told Yash that he needed to go and pick up RJ from Abh0inav's office.He nodded and went away.

…...

Geet had woken up everything dizzy around her. After some min she came back and looked around she found herself in a room, her hand and legs was tied. Just then a man came in he looked at her in a disgusting manner. She was really uncomfortable with his looks he was giving her.

G:- who are you and what do you want? Get asked moving a bit back as the man was almost over her.

GU:- Don't worry I will not hurt you. He said and tired to touch her in a disgusting manner.

Just then the other girl who thy had kidnapped woke up and started scream.

Geet looked where they girl was lying and said

G:- Pari?

P:- Geet, she said looking really frighten.

The Man who was harassing Geet for some min ago, got angry when he heard Pari scream he got to her and slapped her.

GU:- How dare you to scream huh.

G:- LET HER GO YOU IDIOT!!!!! Geet screamed

(Amu:- Wah kya himmat hain Geet ki.)

They lifted he eyebrows and looked at Geet.

GU:- Ohh you are really daring huh!!

Geet looked confident at him and said

G:- Off course, if you know Officer Maan Singh Khurana and you are close to him anyone can get confident.

The man was about to say something when a man came running and old him some people were here o meet him. 

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome updat...

its really amazing d way geet confront d kidnappers...oho ho...toh future mrs khurana is in axn...he he he...

d way maan thrown out nt n her mother is really superb...

i loved it...

waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesum part...
loved geet's trust for msk...

This content was originally posted by: mollycoddle

simply brilliant...

thanks for liking

Thanks for liking

This content was originally posted by: love2_soma

geet is kidnapped...but whi is dere behind dis...
maan imagining geet...
awesome update...
really loved it...
waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...
continue soon plz...

Well you know now na who is behind this, thanks for liking it.

thanks

This content was originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

Omg!geet got kidnapped..!

Loved the song..

Yepp kidnapped, thanks for liking the song

Thanks for liking

Thanks 

Thanks

This content was originally posted by: sekhonpuneet

Felt so much of nervousness n tension while reading.
Really really hope n wish geet is safe.
Plzzz.
N continue soon.nahi to tension increase hoti jayegi

Yep i know i myself felt nervouse wirting it... then i should have waited a bit longer naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
NOTE:

Just look above i have commented back to all your comments.