Love V/S Darkness [DISCOUNTUED]

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone, i am back with a new FF, this time its difrrent. I hope you like it. I got very inspired by Maameet_Reet. I just love her FF In love with my enemy:

I just love that FF, i hope she comes back soon and update it. And also would like to thank Aaksu who helped me in it a bit😉.

Geet:

Drashti as Geet in Kurbaan Hua song sequence
Geet Handa, 19 years old. college going girl, she was a spoilt girl when in her childhood. Khurannas and Handas was very friendly with each other. Maan and Geet best bodys sinces childhood. But some way both get spareted in the childhood. Geets parents die in a car crash and she starts living with her bua. how hates her badly and treats her also very badly

Maan:

Maan sing Kuranna, 22 years old A criminal officer, to get more info about the under world he acts as a goon and gets a part of the underworld. To stop it.

Adi:
Praneet Bhatt
Adittya Khashap more known as Adi 21 years old, Maan's best friend works with Maan and is a part of his team. 

Pinky:

Pinky  Mehat 21, eats alot looks cute, but is very dangoures, she is also a criminal officer and plus a dr. She also joins Maans team

Yash:

Yash Shikwat, 20 years old very naughty, fun loving loves to play pranks. Is also a criminal officer who works with Maan

Rishi:

Rishi Baweja, 18 years old works also with Maan and is a part of his team. Yash and Rishi both of them gets along really well. Because both are the same

Abhi:

Abhimanyu Saxena more knowns as Abhi. 21 years old Works with Maan and very serious about his work.

RJ:

RJ is Geet's pet dog, RJ loves Geet very much but loves Maan more which Geet gets jealous of sometimes
Mohinder:

Satyajit Sharma as Basant

Geet's father who loved her very much, Mohinder was a bussnessman. Rajvinder and he was best friends from small and always been togther. After Rajvinder moved he got in a car crash
Rano:

Papiya Dey
Rano Handa wife to Mohinder and mother to Geet, very lovely woman loves Geet alot. But met an acctident and died in it. Svati and she always got very well along. And loved Maan more than Geet

Svati:

Pyumori Mehta

Svati Rajvinder Singh Khurana. Wife to Rajvinder and Mother to Maan. Always loved him very much. But loves Geet much more. Like Rano loves Maan more

Rajvinder:

Farukh Saeed
Maan's dad, and a lawyer. Mohinder and he always got along very much. Got very depressed after Mohinder died. He tired to bring Geet, but lost the case in court.

Rupinder:
Kunika Lal
Rupinder Handa. Geet's aunt who hates her the core. Only thing why she is taking care of Geet is because of Geet's money and proparty. She always hated Geet very much but ater her husband died she turned more bitter toward her. And maked her daugther Naintara also hate Geet.

Naintara:

Karishma Randeva
Naintara Handa 18 years old, hates Geet because Geet is rich and much more beautiful than her.

I hope you all liked it will update first part this week.

Plz leave comments let me know if i should continue.

NOTE:
If you want PM plz add MaaneetAminapm in your buddylist.

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 11 years ago
Chapter 1 Pg 3

Chapter 2 Pg 5

Chapter 3 Pg 6

Chapter 4 Pg 9

Chapter 5 pg 12

Chapter 6 pg 13

Chapter 7 pg 14
Edited by Kriyanshlover - 11 years ago
interesting start
please cont. soon 
please add me into ur pm list 
story sounds very twisted... but interesting...
sounds good
cont soon
add me in
Wow interestng!
Plz cntinue soon
Woww..awesome staartt..
cntnue sooonnn
nyc char sketch

but i have a doubt how cum pinky at age of 19 b a criminal off cum dr??

I know its fiction but still try to justify this

dont do sumthing likme MP did with geet by making nandini seek for phd at 17
any one who think i am mad dont kill me 4 above post but its my thought or rather question

not intended to hurt the writer...