Posted: 12 years ago
good keep updating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great start...loved it...
continue soon
lovely start. Waiting for next part.
                                                 Currently writing the next part πŸ˜›
"PART 2:

It was 8:00am in the morning, everyone had taken there place on the dining table with Raashi serving them and Gopi inside the kitchen, Gopi came out of the kitchen with a plate of Dhokla's and was about to serve them when

"Gopi vahu,what is this,why do you look so tired?,didn't you sleep well last night?"

"No its nothing maaji,im perfectly fine" said Gopi smiling and than lowering her gaze. How could Gopi share her pain with anyone,she was a guest in this house and would be leaving in a few weeks time,she had failed maaji,she had failed everyone and she couldn't look into their eye's any longer. She was shaking lightly and had to put the tray down.Hetal glanced at Gopi and looked worried.

"Gopi dikra,whats wrong?,are you okay?"

"Ji kakiji,I'll be right back" and with that Gopi rushed into her…his room and threw up in the bathroom,she had been feeling sick and going pale for a few days now and she didn't want to worry anyone.

*Knock*

"Gopi,Gop are you in there?,is everything okay?"

Gopi washed her face once and left the bathroom. It was Ahem.

"Im perfectly fine Ahemji" Gopi again did not raise her gaze and it was irritating him.

"Gopi look up at me when im speaking to you"

Gopi instantly looked up into his eye's,she tried to appear strong but inside she was crumbling apart,she didn't know what to do anymore. Ahem was just staring at Gopi's chocolate eye's,she lost her twinkle,why was her twinkle not there!?

Ahem exited the room,he couldn't take it,where was Gopi?,the Gopi he knew?,who was this stranger that he had created? His guilt was eating him up.

"Gopi bahu,come, take this,this is a black dress that you have to wear for the party you need to attend with Ahem dikra, come on,get ready now and Raashi will help you"

Raashi and Gopi both went to get ready in one room, Raashi was wearing a beautiful and short dress whereas Gopi was wearing a long and elegant dress. Both Raashi and Gopi exited to meet their husbands in the car, Jigar was in the white car and Ahem in the black.

Thats Gopi's dress πŸ˜›

Thats Raashi's dress πŸ˜‰

"Omg Raashi looks gorgeous"

"Wow Gopi looks so different,so pretty,she looks hot,no Ahem what are you doing,your gonna divorce her,just chill and do not feel guilty" πŸ˜ƒ

Song of the update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5o6ccZmIzo

P.S guys,thanks so much for the wonderful comments and likes,i really appreicate it,guys next updates gonna be really interesting,you guys are def gonna be surprised at what Gopi does,its so funny πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely part again. Unbelievable that koki gave her that dress herself.
Tell me does your koki wear jeans and top.πŸ˜›
lovely update chika...and both dresses are beautiful...
now that u have said that next update will be interesting and surprising so cant wait...update soon
Originally posted by maddy311

Lovely part again. Unbelievable that koki gave her that dress herself.
Tell me does your koki wear jeans and top.πŸ˜›

Haha noo!🀣
Maybe i should add that for Parag!πŸ˜†
Lovely update and lovely dresses although I like Rashi's more!!
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Lovely update and lovely dresses although I like Rashi's more!!

Mee too Nazma,i was going to give that dress to Gopi but find it more revealing so i thought Raashi would me more comfortable wearing itπŸ˜›
you would think google would give more images for 'a black and white dress',but they gave a little selection