Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

R&A FANS PLEASE VOTE MR ENGLAND 2006

IFTY Newbie
IFTY
IFTY

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:48am | IP Logged

PLEASE VOTE MR.ENGLAND 2006

''PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR SUPPORT BY VOTING BE INTO THE FINALS.''

''Everyone has a dreams just like IFTY, some people's dreams come true, some people's dreams are still waiting to be accomplish and one of those people are IFTY'S, and some people's dreams never come true. I pray to ALLAH asking him to make everyone's dreams come true INSHA-ALLAH, and BLESSING them with lots of LOVE and LIGHT.''

''Today ALLAH and YOUR DESTINY has gave you the chance to make IFTY'S dreams come true, by voting him into the FINALS TO WIN MR.ENGLAND 2006  as many time as you want.''

''You can vote by texting MR 0305 and then SEND it to 84205''

''Text costs no more then 20p per a text.''

''CLOSING DATE: 22nd April 2006 @ Midnight.''

IFTY SAYS:You know why I'm advertising on this column because there people with great personalities on this website, who have dream and ambitions. I too have dream and compassion to make it a reality. Hence for advertising on this website because I know people of culture will help me to make my dream a reality by voting for me so I can get through the finals in mr England competition. I request you to please be kind enough and vote for me so I can go through to the finals and make my dream come true. I want represent asian culture and and show what rich heritage we share with our custom and vaules. If you vote me then I promise to donate $xxx amount to good charity and mention and highlight alot of charity work so that through me, I can help in making the public more aware.

AMMNA SHARIFF

''All of us aren't lucky enough to  make our dreams come true, so please VOTE IFTY and change his life for the better.''

RAJEEVRajeev new pictures in Time Bomb ''most of us aren't given the chance to make people's dreams come, So please vote, to day you make somebody dream come and one day god will make your dreams come true.''

EJAZ KHAN

''Please don't waste time, and pick up your phone and vote, by voting you are make someboby dreams turn in to reailty, so once again please vote and make our forum proud of us.''

''PLEASE VOTE NOW.''

'' How we got the power, YES because we work as a teams and share our thoughts.So i say yes we can Vote IFTY into the finals.''

''Goodluck IFTY.''

''All the best to IFTY i hope you lot vote him into the finals, good luck and all BEST WISHES for the finals.''

white-bird Newbie
white-bird
white-bird

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Welcome to IF forum and good luck Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top