Hehe...koi toh batao mujhe!!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Though my hindi/ urdu is pretty much fine, but can anyone explain to me the meanings of the words Manyata used today while throwing Uday out of the room. She cursed him saying 'Meeliya', 'Truck kay beebay' lol or maybe I'm not getting the words rightπŸ˜†... what does the words/ akshar mean?  They're tooo FUNNY!!..Can anybody enlighten me and raise the curtain of the mystery off Monya's rofl curses!!🀣

We should just dedicate a thread to Moniya's curses!!... They're sooo funny. Kudos to Priyal and her writers for writing such superb dialogues for her!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It could be punjabi; I haven't watched/heard the scene so I can't be 100% sure what she's saying when the words are typed because phonetically its difficult to tell.

I find Manyata's language is very mixed (possibly because she traveled so much with Murari?) So it could be anything!
Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha it was soo funny.πŸ˜† I speak Punjabi but I don't think Meliya is a Punjabi word. And truck ke peepe or beebe, never heard of this one either. 
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i couldnt make out what was she saying wen she was throwing uday out of the room.. but it was very funny!!!
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was wondering what language that was as well!
It's not Punjabi, though, that I know for sure.
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha "Meliya" is a Marathi word more precisely it's a bad word for males (I am from Bombay (Maharashtra) hence have heard this from a womens mouth) and it means "You dead person" 😑
"Truck ke beebe" means truck conductur or who ever if that not so significant person sitting next to truck driver. thats very rough punjabi.. I guess, although I speak punjabi but havent heard that from anyone.. but beebe means the conductor Edited by Honey_berries - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

hahaha "Meliya" is a Marathi word more precisely it's a bad word for males (I am from Bombay (Maharashtra) hence have heard this from a womens mouth) and it means "You dead person" 😑

"Truck ke beebe" means truck conductur or who ever if that not so significant person sitting next to truck driver. thats very rough punjabi.. I guess, although I speak punjabi but havent heard that from anyone.. but beebe means the conductor

really that's the meaning??

ha ha she is damn raw!!

Uday ki din ki suruwat galiyon se hogi abse...uska maan nahin bharta agar woh uss se thori galiyan na sun le!!

🀣🀣

Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
pam_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan1gill

haha it was soo funny.πŸ˜† I speak Punjabi but I don't think Meliya is a Punjabi word. And truck ke peepe or beebe, never heard of this one either. 

i'm quite good in punjabi but never heard of these!!πŸ˜†
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pam_angel

i'm quite good in punjabi but never heard of these!!πŸ˜†

Mainu vi punjabi kaafi vadhiya aundi hai . . . . . . .
Main vi eh kade nahi suneya!
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know punjabi but i found the scene hilarious...Manyata or moniya was too good in that scene, also uday's smirk after getting out is 😳