Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
 Here radha is right about the fact that we do get taken in by the first looks.However we always keep harping how Armaan goes for looks bla bla.... Does he really?? If he did he would't have hired Jassi.He just goes after pretty faces only to have fun.He never ever took anyone seriously.In fact Mallika with all her beauty has hardly ever swayed him.Yet he took Jassi very seriously right from the very first day she walked in!! Yet remember the way the gang treated her just because of her looks? We have forgotten gangs' bad behaviour can't seem to give armaan any concessions😕 Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
radha_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Here radha is right about the fact that we do get taken in by the first looks.However we always keep harping how Armaan goes for looks bla bla.... Does he really?? If he did he would't have hired Jassi.He just goes after pretty faces only to have fun.He never ever took anyone seriously.In fact Mallika with all her beauty has hardly ever swayed him.Yet he took Jassi very seriously right from the very first day she walked in!! Yet remember the gang treated her just because of her looks? We have forgotten gangs' bad behaviour can't seem to give armaan any concessions😕

You're too good, minnie! atleast u seem to understand my point... hehe... i thought i was the only "armaan type" member here!

surnita thumbnail

No way Radha there are loads of us lurking about out there!!!!

radha_18 thumbnail
I knew that!!!! yippee!! i cannot be the only one...