filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my god...I just saw the precap...🤣 lol...Hahaha😆

I love the way everyone is running here and there and screaming...lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just can't stop laughing...lol...Manyata was like" aah maza aah gaya inn sabko cheekte chilate hue, hain nahi toh" 😉..I think that Manyata is gonna pick one of the cockroches ( please dont mind the spelling this aint Ela class...lol 😆) and chase J, K, L, nd not M but Vijay...and its gonna be like Tom nd Jerry...full 2 maza hamare liye...Imagine Manyata is running behind these 4 and then she drops the roach nd bumps into Uday...😳..Uff how nice that wud be...😍...Ur thoughts.? 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the episode yet just about to but that sounds hilarious and as for the bump into uday i hope that really happens Edited by NivRen_1 - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

the scene was so great!!
I loved Vijay's expressions!!

i hope she throws one of the cockroaches on UV! i wonder how the cool dude will react!!

Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NivRen_1

I haven't seen the episode yet just about to but that sounds hilarious and as for the bump into uday i hope that really happens

and they fall on the sofa with a romantic song in the background.😉😆 Edited by muskaan1gill - 12 years ago
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya i hope uday comes there wen everyone is jumping around n screaming.. n having a laugh with manyata!!!
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yesterday's episode rocked with Man's dlgs, Uday's presence n Man-Jay's fight...today will b no differences...Don't miss Cockroach Dhamaka...wow can't wait for it...it wll b so much funnn

I hope less Akash n chinky pinky n more of UV today