Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Precap..lol

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Oh my god...I just saw the precap...ROFL lol...HahahaLOL

I love the way everyone is running here and there and screaming...lol ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I just can't stop laughing...lol...Manyata was like" aah maza aah gaya inn sabko cheekte chilate hue, hain nahi toh" Wink..I think that Manyata is gonna pick one of the cockroches ( please dont mind the spelling this aint Ela class...lol LOL) and chase J, K, L, nd not M but Vijay...and its gonna be like Tom nd Jerry...full 2 maza hamare liye...Imagine Manyata is running behind these 4 and then she drops the roach nd bumps into Uday...Embarrassed..Uff how nice that wud be...Day Dreaming...Ur thoughts.? Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nasghar_Poulomi_

NivRen_1 Senior Member
NivRen_1
NivRen_1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode yet just about to but that sounds hilarious and as for the bump into uday i hope that really happens

Edited by NivRen_1 - 19 December 2011 at 5:03pm
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

the scene was so great!!
I loved Vijay's expressions!!

i hope she throws one of the cockroaches on UV! i wonder how the cool dude will react!!

Avnish17 IF-Sizzlerz
Avnish17
Avnish17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRen_1

I haven't seen the episode yet just about to but that sounds hilarious and as for the bump into uday i hope that really happens
and they fall on the sofa with a romantic song in the background.WinkLOL

Edited by muskaan1gill - 19 December 2011 at 5:59pm
nasghar IF-Sizzlerz
nasghar
nasghar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
ya i hope uday comes there wen everyone is jumping around n screaming.. n having a laugh with manyata!!!
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
yesterday's episode rocked with Man's dlgs, Uday's presence n Man-Jay's fight...today will b no differences...Don't miss Cockroach Dhamaka...wow can't wait for it...it wll b so much funnn

I hope less Akash n chinky pinky n more of UV today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shena07

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index