Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Hello Peepz..Big smile!  When Manyata said to J, K , L, nd Vijay...that she'll hit them 10 times nd count in as one...I found it so hilarious...LOL...and then Vijay's expressions...were like "tumhe abcd aati hai?"

LOLROFL...this was a totally rocking episode...we had so much fun...we saw ManVeer scene, Uday's touchy side...kind of..., Manyata nd Unnati's friendship, and not to forget Manyata, J, K,L nd not M but Vijay.'s ..funny scenes...LOL...

Uff this was totally a rocking, smashing, dhamakedar episode...except Akash, Chicki nd the third one...whose name i dont bother to remember...I skipped their parts so for me this was a fantastic episode...what say guys? Hug

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

paankhluvtwilight19DarkDivaraparthidolly--ANGEL--nikhilageetSidNeeti-fan-scarlett-OmaRamdassshena07S.H.I.E.L.D.ZaYaHolicnasghar-AquaMermaiden-_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maroongi 10 ginongi 1..." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah... it was full on entertainment... a total package, paisa vasool episode!!... I was laughing like crazy too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincessshena07

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Yeah... it was full on entertainment... a total package, paisa vasool episode!!... I was laughing like crazy too!

Same here Mahi dear...I was laughing like crazy...I was clapping and jumping with excitement nd my brother though i went bananas...LOL...lol ROFL

Edited- thanks for liking nd replying dear... Hug

Edited by filmyprincess - 19 December 2011 at 4:11pm

Hubze

Hubze

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
To be honest the highlight of the show was vijay man... I was like ROFL ROFL ROFL Hey I don't have problem with manya'z friends if they forget about that idiot akash it would be fun to watch all six I mean J and her friendz and manya and her friends fighting and Vijay commenting with his wired expressions... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincessS.H.I.E.L.D.ZaYaHolic_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

To be honest the highlight of the show was vijay man... I was like ROFL ROFL ROFL Hey I don't have problem with manya'z friends if they forget about that idiot akash it would be fun to watch all six I mean J and her friendz and manya and her friends fighting and Vijay commenting with his wired expressions... ROFL 

yeah somebody should open a thread for him!!
i mean he was the star of yesterday's spisode. me and my mom cudnt stop laughing on his dialogues and expressions!!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S.H.I.E.L.D.

nasghar

IF-Sizzlerz

nasghar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
ya the episode was hilarious.. vjiay was really good... i think he's the funniest character.. n manyata said j,k,l,m n o p or vijay? n manveer scene haaahhh... loved it... wish to have more scenes tomroorw like these!!!!!!!!!!

S.H.I.E.L.D.

paankh

Groupbie

paankh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmyprincess

and then Vijay's expressions...were like "tumhe abcd aati hai?"

THAT was funny, this Vijay is a real cartoon...running the KITCHEN GOVERNMENT.

Hubze

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Agree filmyprincess...It was a good wonderful episode...Not only UV-Manyata, but unnati-Manyata scene too rocked...And about J and others, i don't care...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.