Other Star One Shows

Who's better?

Poll Question: Which charcater you like better?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [80.77%]
5 [19.23%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bhangra rulez

Goldie

bhangra rulez

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
We all love Samir Soni,but which character do like better? Ram Sinha or Purab Mehra?Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who's better?" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shweta_k

Groupbie

shweta_k

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged
both, becoz of samir darling

alveera

Goldie

alveera

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:06am | IP Logged
i can't decide , haven't seen RAM and i am crazy about purab infact sameer so i should go with purab

smita24

Goldie

smita24

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Samir is cuter as Ram Sinha. Good comedy.

Culture

Culture

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 6:27am | IP Logged

No one

LOL

buli123

Groupbie

buli123

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I think Sameer was cutest as Shekhar of SShakshi ,Heartnext Purav and then Ram but you didnot have all the choices open .......lol

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I bet purab is better as a character !!!!! coz ram is almost equal to raj of jjkn except the fact he has brains and has three friends compared to one !!!!!!!

but lookwise i say ram is good !!!!!!!! compared to purab !!! Wink

bhangra rulez

Goldie

bhangra rulez

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by buli123

I think Sameer was cutest as Shekhar of SShakshi ,Heartnext Purav and then Ram but you didnot have all the choices open .......lol

Sorry! I think Shekhar is hot, But i think Purab, Ram, and SHekhar are all hot! Shekhar was hot because of the silent character! I thought he was hot because he was protecting his country! And was Astra's chief! Purab is hot because he's like the perfect guy! zHe's the business tycoon, rich, handsome, and has a great personality! Loved jassi for who she was! ANd i think Ram is hot because he's a casonova. He's funny!He's always with girls! The charcter is totally different! But it's all played by Samir SOni who makes all these characters hot!!!!!Wink

Edited by bhangra rulez - 10 April 2005 at 9:57am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top