India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Wassup TV- Karan and Krystle Int - MASTI <3 -YT

MariQuestFilms IF-Sizzlerz
MariQuestFilms
MariQuestFilms

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Heres youtube link of todays Wassup TV segment of Kryran..

They are hilarious.. I can never get enough of the banter. 

Karan being a reporter and asking Krystle what she eats.LOL Yes krystuu diet is weird  ROFL!!...
DAHI DAHI AUR DAHI..   Tongue

And many other snippets... and then the end credits was with kryran also. lol

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asphhali1-Anika-Sabu0211kavyakomaliLuvAbhiyaarjuhi-Kruti.S-sonali.19281-Hoor-Bobbi.OnlyHopea2zahidrelentless.

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
oh u make it easy for me.. thanks will watch it right away..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MariQuestFilms

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
ROFL Now thats what I call fultoo tacker tales.. what a laugh fest thisROFLROFL total randomness... fultoo fun..

starting off in reporter mode..aap itni.. aisi kyu hainROFLROFL the sansani breaking news of darshako ye lunch mein sirf dahi khati hainROFL dahi dahi AUR dahi = 3 spoons dahi..ROFLROFL where where does he come up with such randomness from.. main SPASHT kar raha tha..LOLLOL 

ROFL at the gajra smelling... main WAHA gaya tha.ROFLROFLEPIC chichoraness.. and I too loved Krystle's complain list.. zyada nahi.. just this this n this..ROFL btw KD u r bang on.. he aint bombaat.. he is certified chichora.. IT's DIFFERENTLOLLOL even the cameraman mangesh is a tongue twister for them eh... ROFL gosh these 2 have totally entertaining chemistry..love it.. Big smile

on a serious note.. If KD reads it or if someone can convey it.. KD has a very unhealthy diet.. a salad bowl for lunch alongside yoghurt wld be better than a pack of chips in the evening.. and space out the eating habits.. eat more frequently.. and buddy.. work out that just takes care of the calories.. not eating fat doesnt mean not eating at all.. you defo need more proteins and fibres.. try drinking protein shakes through the day if it helps.. like whey or something

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asphNonchalant

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asphsonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonchalant

^^Sonali u have to watch the part where Krystle says Ram Kapoor is boombhat ROFL..Karan's expression -EPIC ROFLROFL..i think mari missed it while editing

I enjoyed this seg so much more than SBS..Chichora in full form with cystal clear mental case,farji reporter and cameraman ROFL

ROFLoh crap.. I totally missed tht.. thanks for the info.. runs to watch unedited versionLOL oh heck I loved this seg.. esp all his tacker gems on dahi, cameraman mangesh.. he was so happy playing farji reporter..LOL I loved when KD shut him up and said u play the reporter onlyLOL dont try to be smarty pants..LOL girl's opening up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asph

MariQuestFilms IF-Sizzlerz
MariQuestFilms
MariQuestFilms

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonchalant

^^Sonali u have to watch the part where Krystle says Ram Kapoor is boombhat ROFL..Karan's expression -EPIC ROFLROFL..i think mari missed it while editing

Oh darn yes part was missed in this one.
NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
OMG!! Karan's Sense Of Humour Alwaz Brings A Smile On Mah FaceSmileSmile I Jus Lubh Dis TackerSmileSuch A Januable CreatureLOLHug Glad Dat Dis Tym Krystu Gave Our Mastikhor Muh Tor JawabClap Awww!! i So Love Mah King n QueenSmile
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
KT in his usual standard flirty personality. Its something how on screen and in interviews he is able to show this bratty charming personality, he has consistently shared this rapport with all his costars..
as for krystle, I am sorry, but I find her eating habits, if they are true,very very childish. I mean it is little ridiculous. 

Go to top