Dekha Ek Khwaab

but i really want to know is ...

Posted: 12 years ago
😭😭😭I really want to know is who is the guy that moniya will be romanceing with i mean i saw lots of people saying it could the story like My Princess,Coffe Pinrce, ect ect but still no clue who it will be somebody please find out out of this all story people are saying who it will Uday or Akash please please please 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to know that too. I am really hating this confusion.😭 I wish she ends up with Uday.😊 I love their chemistry.😳
Originally posted by: muskaan1gill

I want to know that too. I am really hating this confusion.😭 I wish she ends up with Uday.😊 I love their chemistry.😳

lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
you guys, it's obvious that moniya's lover will end up being uday! because with moniya's and akash's love, there wasn't much substance to it and it was way way to quick! but moniya and uday's relationship will grow slowly and they will both change each other for the better! plus their pairing holds more drama with jaynandini involved, so of course the writers would choose that path! :D hope i helped with some of the confusion :)
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lamz dear u said it all 👍🏼...Guys fikar not...just have faith.👍🏼..and just chill nd enjoy ManVeer scenes... 🥳🤗...It has to be Uday...I think the CV's r not that dumb to not make UV the lead...okaii? so guys dont worry...🤗...❤️
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
they will give akash and uday the same screen space  for the time being!
they will keep up the tension...to hype the show!!
Dont expect they will declare right away, i just hope Manyata ends up with Uday.