Dekha Ek Khwaab

but i really want to know is ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lovepreet29

Goldie

lovepreet29

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryI really want to know is who is the guy that moniya will be romanceing with i mean i saw lots of people saying it could the story like My Princess,Coffe Pinrce, ect ect but still no clue who it will be somebody please find out out of this all story people are saying who it will Uday or Akash please please please Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "but i really want to know is ..." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I want to know that too. I am really hating this confusion.Cry I wish she ends up with Uday.Smile I love their chemistry.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011Harp_95lovepreet29OmaRamdass-AriaNe-_Poulomi_

lovepreet29

Goldie

lovepreet29

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan1gill

I want to know that too. I am really hating this confusion.Cry I wish she ends up with Uday.Smile I love their chemistry.Embarrassed

lamz325

Groupbie

lamz325

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
you guys, it's obvious that moniya's lover will end up being uday! because with moniya's and akash's love, there wasn't much substance to it and it was way way to quick! but moniya and uday's relationship will grow slowly and they will both change each other for the better! plus their pairing holds more drama with jaynandini involved, so of course the writers would choose that path! :D hope i helped with some of the confusion :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nishmapatel10Angelic_A2011filmyprincessnasghar-AriaNe-

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Lamz dear u said it all Thumbs Up...Guys fikar not...just have faith.Thumbs Up..and just chill nd enjoy ManVeer scenes... PartyHug...It has to be Uday...I think the CV's r not that dumb to not make UV the lead...okaii? so guys dont worry...Hug...Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011nasghar_Poulomi_-AriaNe-

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
they will give akash and uday the same screen space  for the time being!
they will keep up the tension...to hype the show!!
Dont expect they will declare right away, i just hope Manyata ends up with Uday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011lamz325-AriaNe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top