Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

As I Said.... (Page 3)

ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

fizzwizz, People are just jealous of Twinkle thats why they critisize her. Not Just her, they critisize about everyone.  Don't worry she will prove everyone wrong.

ab_srgmp, How can you say she has an attitude and thinks she's the best. Just because she performs better than the others doesn't mean she has an attitude problem & ever since I have seen the programme she has been friendly with all contestants.

It's about time all you guys GROW UP & Stop criticising others.

Since you have addressed me directly I will respond.  That was my perception, I could be wrong.  What you said is only a matter of opinion.  I honestly believe that Twinkle has it in her to be a MUCH better singer than she lets herself be. I only want to see that side of her. She is unecessarily jeopardizing her chances of success. Again, that's my opinion. I certainly have no reason to be jealous of her. I am at a completely different stage of my life to even want to compare myself to her.

There will be critism in any competition. Hema was critised, Debu was critised, Vinit was critised, Rajeev was critised etc. If it remains constructive it is ok.  The bottom-line of most Anti-Twinkle posts were that people wanted to see her concentrate more on singing, and less on other superficial things.  Sorry if I offended you.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index