India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

As I Said.... (Page 2)

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Sometimes I hate comin to this forum, coz all people to is critisize people. All the contestants are much more talented than any of us.   Twinkle is a brilliant singer and she has improved alot.

So Grow Up People And Stop Critisizing People All The Time.

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 02 April 2006 at 6:22am

indian_77 Groupbie
indian_77
indian_77

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Twinkle is a good singer and performer. She will definetly rock. Clap
Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I agree with u indian_77
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
you are right she is a good singer so why people are critiucizing her on her looks
ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I know you are a huge Twinkle fan, and please do not be hurt. We just want her to be a better singer...that's what we want from the whole show anyway.

We see the fastest improvement is possible in her, just by using her original voice. For example when she sang with Prajakta, IMO her singing was unbearable (because of the put-on voice), but when she followed up with koi mil gaya, her true potential as a singer was shown. We all are only for good singing.

Another backlash against her is because of her 'superior' attitude that comes across, when it should not be there, even if she believes that she is better than the rest. I feel the same about Sharib (I was disappointed with his behaviour). Vishwas, atleast apologised for goofing up.

I don't know if Twinkle has much control over the wardrobe, but it seems like they are trying to promote her as 'sexy', when that is completely unecessary. She is a pretty girl, she doesn't need to to made up as though she is going to the nearest bar/nightclub. This is why people pick on her clothing.

If she sings in her original voice, she is likely to win back a lot mare hearts. I really wish she would consider that.
Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:17am | IP Logged
fizzwizz, People are just jealous of Twinkle thats why they critisize her. Not Just her, they critisize about everyone.  Don't worry she will prove everyone wrong.

ab_srgmp, How can you say she has an attitude and thinks she's the best. Just because she performs better than the others doesn't mean she has an attitude problem & ever since I have seen the programme she has been friendly with all contestants.

It's about time all you guys GROW UP & Stop criticising others.

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 02 April 2006 at 9:24am
TaarCheera Goldie
TaarCheera
TaarCheera

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged
She has set her own level in the earlier rounds of SRGMP challenge 2005. Sha started very well and everyday she touched new height.

But as the show progress, she is not improving. Because our expectation is getting high about her and she is not able to reach that. This is where she is failing ...But definitely she is a good singer.

Smile TC
BPS123 Newbie
BPS123
BPS123

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Haramkhor is a real idiot who doesn't know to respect someone's effort/skill. That shows his upbringing not his fault. Haramkhor if u are there..grow up u idiot.

Other members, pls excuse me..I couldn't stop myself ...after reading this guys wordings...

He need to be kicked out ..spoils everyone's mood and spirit ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index