CV's OH!! PLEASE NOT ANOTHER LOVE TRY-ANGLE

canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OH!!!!!!! COME ON I CAN BELIVE THIS 😲 
WE JUST FINISH WITH ONE LOVE TRIANGLE LA, ARNAV, AND KHUSHI. IT DIDNOT WORK OUT😕
I THOUGHT THE STORY WILL MOVE FORWARD😍 SINCE LA LEFT AND SHAM-E IS EXPOSE😡, AND TODAY KHUSHI TOLD ARNAV THAT SHE IS SINGLE.🥳 IT SUPPOSE TO BE ALL ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT CVs I GUESS THEY DONT HAVE BRAIN ANY MORE.😡 INSTEAD FIXING THIS STORY,THEY ARE BRINGING A NEW      TRY-ANGLE. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO TRY SOME THING,😡 FIX IT, OR LOSE IT.😭 TRPS.

😔ONE QUESTION TO CVs DO YOU REALLY HAVE A STORY FOR THIS DRAMA OR YOU JUST PATCH IT UP WITH ANY THING😕 
ACCORDING TO PROMOS KHUSHI IS STRONG GIRL WITH STRONG EMOTIONS , AND ARNAV IS A BUSSINESS TYCON WHO THINKS MONEY IS EVERY THING. BUT NOW KHUSHI IS A SHAADI WALEE BHAI , WHERE IS HER HONOR THAT SHE TALK ABOUT AT ASR OFFICE
 " LA SOMEDAY COME TO LACKNOO. AND WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIVE WITH DIGNITY😛" HUMMM ON OTHER SIDE ARNAV IS DOING OKEY HE IS THINKING FROM HEART❤️, EMOTIONS ARE NOW MATTERS TO HIM, BUT STILL HE SHOULDN'T BECOME WEEK😲 IN FRONT OF OTHERS. ASR SHOULD STAY LIKE ASR😃, NOT TO OUR 😉 KHUSHI BUT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. BECAUSE THATS THE CHARM OF HIS CHARACTER THAT MAKE HIM HOT😎 AND WANTED.🤪😍
😍SOME OFFICE ROMANCE B/W ARNAV AND KHUSHI IS WANTED NOW😍  WITHOUT ANY FAMILY, TEARS😭 AND SNAKE😡🤢
******WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ,***** SHARE, LOVE THIS SHOW BUT CANT SEE IT GO DOWN LIKE THAT 🥺
Edited by canzasana - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 When did anyone say anything about a new love triangle?

Edit: Nevermind, I see where the love triangle stemmed from 😆 i'm so blind. I swear, I leave the forums for a few hours, and something huge happens. I hope this new guy end up with Anjali, instead of messing up the ASR/Khushi love story.
Edited by thingcalledlove - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i know if they wanted a triangle then why bother with ASR as the lead??

Didn't we just finish one triangle or quadrangle with Shyam in the picture? Cant take any more of this.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah Bring on Some "Rabba Ve"! Had enough Triangle drama already!

Whoever this new guy is, he just BETTER make Arnav jelouse enough to say something to Khushi and then just "sod off'!
no one thumbnail
I think its a great idea, as no way Arnav will confess easy. He needs a kick like this to intensly realise she belongs to him. So looking forward to the track. Their early confession will mean losing the charm of the show. I always loose interest, don't know about others. Good going. 
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
yes, frankly, I'm completely against a love-triangle... hated them before, hate them now, and will ALWAYS hate them!

and please don't write in Capitals. It represents shouting.