Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CV's OH!! PLEASE NOT ANOTHER LOVE TRY-ANGLE

canzasana Senior Member
canzasana
canzasana

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
OH!!!!!!! COME ON I CAN BELIVE THIS Shocked 
WE JUST FINISH WITH ONE LOVE TRIANGLE LA, ARNAV, AND KHUSHI. IT DIDNOT WORK OUTConfused
I THOUGHT THE STORY WILL MOVE FORWARDDay Dreaming SINCE LA LEFT AND SHAM-E IS EXPOSEAngry, AND TODAY KHUSHI TOLD ARNAV THAT SHE IS SINGLE.Party IT SUPPOSE TO BE ALL ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT CVs I GUESS THEY DONT HAVE BRAIN ANY MORE.Angry INSTEAD FIXING THIS STORY,THEY ARE BRINGING A NEW      TRY-ANGLE. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO TRY SOME THING,Angry FIX IT, OR LOSE IT.Cry TRPS.

UnhappyONE QUESTION TO CVs DO YOU REALLY HAVE A STORY FOR THIS DRAMA OR YOU JUST PATCH IT UP WITH ANY THINGConfused 
ACCORDING TO PROMOS KHUSHI IS STRONG GIRL WITH STRONG EMOTIONS , AND ARNAV IS A BUSSINESS TYCON WHO THINKS MONEY IS EVERY THING. BUT NOW KHUSHI IS A SHAADI WALEE BHAI , WHERE IS HER HONOR THAT SHE TALK ABOUT AT ASR OFFICE
 " LA SOMEDAY COME TO LACKNOO. AND WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIVE WITH DIGNITYTongue" HUMMM ON OTHER SIDE ARNAV IS DOING OKEY HE IS THINKING FROM HEARTHeart, EMOTIONS ARE NOW MATTERS TO HIM, BUT STILL HE SHOULDN'T BECOME WEEKShocked IN FRONT OF OTHERS. ASR SHOULD STAY LIKE ASRBig smile, NOT TO OUR Wink KHUSHI BUT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. BECAUSE THATS THE CHARM OF HIS CHARACTER THAT MAKE HIM HOTCool AND WANTED.SillyDay Dreaming
Day DreamingSOME OFFICE ROMANCE B/W ARNAV AND KHUSHI IS WANTED NOWDay Dreaming  WITHOUT ANY FAMILY, TEARSCry AND SNAKEAngryDead
******WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ,***** SHARE, LOVE THIS SHOW BUT CANT SEE IT GO DOWN LIKE THAT Broken Heart

Edited by canzasana - 19 December 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princezsafasun2011MrDarcyfan

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
 When did anyone say anything about a new love triangle?

Edit: Nevermind, I see where the love triangle stemmed from LOL i'm so blind. I swear, I leave the forums for a few hours, and something huge happens. I hope this new guy end up with Anjali, instead of messing up the ASR/Khushi love story.

Edited by thingcalledlove - 19 December 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canzasanasun2011

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
i know if they wanted a triangle then why bother with ASR as the lead??

Didn't we just finish one triangle or quadrangle with Shyam in the picture? Cant take any more of this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

canzasanasun2011sbk2

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Yeah Bring on Some "Rabba Ve"! Had enough Triangle drama already!

Whoever this new guy is, he just BETTER make Arnav jelouse enough to say something to Khushi and then just "sod off'!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canzasana

no one Groupbie
no one
no one

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I think its a great idea, as no way Arnav will confess easy. He needs a kick like this to intensly realise she belongs to him. So looking forward to the track. Their early confession will mean losing the charm of the show. I always loose interest, don't know about others. Good going. 
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
yes, frankly, I'm completely against a love-triangle... hated them before, hate them now, and will ALWAYS hate them!

and please don't write in Capitals. It represents shouting.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top