India-Forums

Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)
Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

thanks for supporting.

aishaawan Groupbie
aishaawan
aishaawan

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:58am | IP Logged
thanks guyes for supporting me. that baby is toooooooooo bad.

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
babay is not bad.................well i havent seen this weeks episode..............but i hope she diidnt do anything bad......... Ouch
Prasneel Groupbie
Prasneel
Prasneel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I think BAby is rather disrespectful n doesnt understand how to show/give respect...i mean she shud know how to talk wid adults...n she just thinks tooo much of herself.....r'member she even said "Mai baa se do kadam aage hoon" i mean she thinks she is even greater that baa n can do whatever she wants wid all her 'melodramas' ... she is stubborn too....i mean imagine if ur own kids say that its just cuz of u i m a failure in ma lyf....how wud a person feel??? (not being personal....just talkin in general)...this only statement is enuf for the person to get a click of wat his/her kids are going to return their parents in lyf...they can ne'er forget this comment deep inside their heart...even tho they just act from outside.....but i think wen baby will cum to know the things that pravin has done she will be nice n will take baaz side,,,n pologize to her....lets hope she does that...
Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:47am | IP Logged
WELL GUYS I HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE U TALKING ABOUT ........................OR MAYBE THE ONE I DONT REMBER I WILL COMMENT LATER Big smile
viral_shah Goldie
viral_shah
viral_shah

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:24am | IP Logged
baby....a handicapp.......she has been thus been brough up with lots of love and pamper.......when the serial began it was shown that none of the bahoos liked her as she was an additional baa in the family who kept on ordering things and making her bhabhis work......even i disliked her......but then seeing the way this character grew she touched my heart.......she met anish.....fell in love with him.....as she decides to peopose him she knows that her own niece loves him and she sacrifices her love for her neice knowing that it's very difficult to find a partner for herself.and that too like anish.....
    she does respects others........she speaks only when things are wrong.....she has an protesting behaviour and that 's absolutely ok.......she has never even made fun of kamlesh hwereas everybody in the family done so........she is nice....
   aishwaan i feel you haven't seen the serial from beginnig and this makes you say that....
*~SaIrA~* Newbie
*~SaIrA~*
*~SaIrA~*

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Angry why are u s0o0o mean, get a life she is a FAKE character! get over itttttt Angry Angry she is a great character and u know it, stop being jelous and get over it...thnx
Prasneel Groupbie
Prasneel
Prasneel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Actually spekaing guyz there is no question of baby being good or bad it is a question about the thing she said about BA!!!!!!!11 Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top